This game looks like it's going to be really gory?

It comes out pretty soon as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're making another Jason game?

... it better be good...

You can use Jason in the latest Mortal Kombat game, Mortal Kombat X. Although it isn't exactly a Jason game or a Friday the 13th game per se.

Most Helpful Guy

• I heard about it, looks pretty nasty but the game is faithful to it's source material and is done by an independent developer instead of those big studios. Since more often than not video games based on Movie Licenses turn out to have mediocre to completely broken and awful gameplay that sucked.

If you like that, then you might like this also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qx8W6RlhGM

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Lol I'm just waiting for the day some hunter see' Jason killing someone and shoots him in the face.

• so you actually get to play as Jason? that is awesome. it looks like an awesome stress reliever game

• Thsy game looks awsome

• LOL... That game is to horror movies what Grand Theft Auto is to crime movies. I kind of like the idea, actually.

Except this Jason game is pretty much how the movies were to, pure carnage.