Have all the countries you have visited been what you imagined them to be like?

For all the countries you have been to have they been more or less what you expected? And if not which ones were different and in what way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all, in fact they were almost all different from what I imagined except from Switzerland and maybe Korea where my expectations have actually been met lol

Which ones were the most different?

They do have spiders and snakes but they aren't very common lol.

Yeah and the "common ones" aren't poisonous :P

Most Helpful Guy

• No, some have been quite different. For example, France had more dogshit on the sidewalks than I would imagine possible. Especially given the popularity of sidewalk cafes.

Any other differences?

What time do they close and open

Some places the nightclubs didn't open until 1 AM, and stayed open until 9 AM or later. And in some places the stores were all closed by 6, so if you were doing touristy stuff all day, you had to allow time to get there before they closed.

What Girls Said 1

• New York was completely different than I had in mind

What Guys Said 1

• I almost travelled all around Europe and yeah they were like I imagined, except few countries.