Why is it that when you are short, guys view you as weak?😠?

I'm a short girl and guys think I'm weak and in need of help. They get so amused to see me try to lift heavy things and make fun of me when I can't. Or they think that I have a little stomach when I can't finish my food. It's not that I can't finish, the portions are too big.

I can't seem to get stronger. But hey I can bite and pinch. How can I let them know that I can protect myself!

Most Helpful Guy

• Tough part is you can't. Eventually you learn not to care about what random strangers think. I know I don't being 5'4" and look 130 lbs (even though I'm 145). People are amazed at how much weight I move around.

Just remember, "people who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Side note, why am I picking up a "spunky" vibe from you?

I don't know maybe because I am? Lol

That's kinda "scarry" that I got that from your writing isn't it?

Most Helpful Girl

• They're idiots. In my experience the small girl is the dangerous girl!

What Guys Said 23

• I know this may sound bad, but kick'em in the nuts and tell them who's strong now lol. That'll bring any guy to their knees. Now I'm cringing from saying that. Guys eat larger portions than women anyway, but I think you eat what you feel is right for you. I don't know if my opinion will help you but it was fun to reply to it :)

I wonder, how wrong it would sound if the roles were reversed '' kick em in the cunt and tell them whos strong now'' thats not a joking matter, I never understood why its funny to attack a mans genitals yet have respect for a females.

• Well, you probably are weak but that's not a reason to make fun. Even if you weren't short, guys naturally have more muscle mass and a stronger bone structure than girls do. Even taller girls have a hard time carrying things. I've had short girls surprise me and carry things I thought were beyond them, things taller girls wouldn't even attempt.

Are you sure we have all that "naturally"? Dude, I can barely lift shopping bags. XD

@Harpesian you are 16 though, its normal to be kinda weak in teenage years, watch when you are in your 20s. hopefully lol

@Bobbyhill1 Maybe. XD
      Or maybe I'll just trick others into doing all the heavy lifting for me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• is it a bad thing? i find them cute

• 1|0
  • I don't view such a girl as weak, I just find her & everything she does (well almost all) cute - this doesn't mean disrespect or disparaging or patronising, I just find it adorable that's all - period

• The tall people I've met are slender with no muscle, however the short people I've met are built like tanks. I think it's a stereotype to think tall people are always stronger.

• This is like the cutest question ever <3

• My mother is short, and is a joke telling her small, small when she can't take something that is too high or something is too heavy, she even tells herself, small, small, with a grin. So it depends the point of view you take on it, i always like to help her if i can, so even if i say sometimes small, small, i will say in form of joke and not mean any harm from it and help her with a smile.

Maybe saying, "are you going to help me or not?" when someone makes fun of you but doesn't help, will show a little more of fierceness from you. Depending the way people say it you should take it.

• thats good, you are a fierce woman. i like it lol.

• Awwww you are so sweet and cute 😍😘

• "it's not that I can't finish, the portions are too big." It explains itself.
    Now look there is nothing wrong if u r short or carry some less muscular strength than others, if someone mocks u , specially with intention hurting u it's his/her personal character that he/she being an ass to others.
    While I will also suggest to try enjoy if some close frnds (who u think will never hurt I intentionally) have some light entertainment.
    Being an intelligent and bookworm of my group I was mocked by many 😂.. infact I enjoyed it... idc if m not a popular guy or a guy with strength.. I love being me.. m proud of me.😂

For eg.. once I was walking to my way to library.. one of my frnd asked.. "where u pacing?" I said to my gym😂(library is my gym, that guy knew it)... he said wanna play football I said if I would able too I won't be goin to gym😂😂.

• A lot of short girls tend to ask for help all the time... If you try to do it yourself rather than nagging your man to do everything for you then good good. Not all girls do that. I think it's normal to tease a little bit, but maybe they are taking it too far or you're just too serious... Who knows...

imworld.aufeminin.com/.../-507603_w1000.jpg

• ahhhhhhhh
    thats so cute
    :)

• Short= small= weak

Nope

Nigga, it's your question. You asked why do guys think that short girls are weak. They're weak cause they're short, therefore, small and, therefore, seen as weak. On top of that, they're girls who, on average, are weaker average guy

If you don't want to know the answer to the question, don't ask 😑

• I don't find short people weak, it's not the size that matters, it's the skills and knowledge of that person that makes them win out. Big or tall, if you know what your doing size doesn't matter.

• Only really by actually being stronger.

• How tall are you?

• Its not about height, women are weak in general. Even woman who is taller than 6.0 is weak for me ;)

• U r the weaker species. U can't lmfao.

• not really

• we dont except girls to be strong

• is it the same way with short men, and women?

• because tall guys like me (6'2) feel like a giant compared to a short girl (<5'4). How tall are you?

I'm 5 ft even.

then what do you expect... you just have to deal with it or hang around really short guys

What Girls Said 1

• They think short people are cute and defenseless... Like bunnies.