It's time for another edition of What Do You See?

First guy and girl to get it wins MHO!
It's time for another edition of What Do You See?Hint: this image is called a stereogram.

• It's a birds eye view of an ocean
  • It's a city skyline
  • It's the latest fall fashion fabric.
  • its a goat in a boat floating in a moat
  • Other. Description below.
2mo 1. Pick a spot on the picture (the middle seems to work best) and just stare at it.
2. Allow your eyes to relax, don't just stare AT the image, try to stare THROUGH it. You'll notice your eyes will go slightly out of focus. This is normal.
3. Keep staring, don't give up, once you begin to see the first image, it gets much easier.
2mo If you still can't see the hidden image, you may want to read this;
http://www.eyetricks.com/stereograms/stereowhy.htm

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude's getting his skin flute played by... a mermaid, whose ponytail is seriously giving gravity the middle finger.

I don't normally recommend restaurants as a good place for a date, but, both of them look like they could use a good meal. (:

My pleasure. I wish more people's eyes could see these things. Unfortunately many just think it's a Rorschach test. 😞

Right?

Well, at least you should have everyone go look at something yellow afterward. (:
      (Try it yrself -- anything and everything yellow will look oh so much more vivid after staring at all that blue)

What Guys Said 18

What Girls Said 8

• I'd say the city skyline.

• It's a piece of carpet...

After reading your updates and trying, I hate to break it to you.

It's still a piece or blue, green and turquoise carpet to me.

Know why?

Because I worked in a photography studio. I work as a photographer and designer. My whole job is to look at an image in a split second. Even by relaxing my eyes and having a few glasses of wine in me, I'm afraid I can't see anything other than what there is.

Yes. Watching someone tell me to "relax my eyes" was revolution was the reality.
      Dint take me 5 attempts to see noting. I se gods penis and happiness if that's what you want?

Lol. It's not a Rorschach inkblot phsychology test open to interpretation, it's one very specific image hidden in the "piece of carpet" you see. All I wanted was for you to state the image if you could see it. (Others have been able to specifically describe it) I'm sorry you can't. It's just a fun visual puzzle of sorts.

• Nothiiiing.

• I can't ever see anything in these stupid pictures :(

• birds?

• Blue with dots

Okay I think I faintly see the outline of a sailboat

Crap then I saw a shark that morphed into an angry dog face and then a lady with four arms. I'm not sure of anything anymore.

• I can't recognize anything.

• Unless it's a piece of fabric I can't see a thing in there.