Why do people hate Trump?

he is way better than hillary and he is not racist at all he said get rid of the illegals and that they can come back but it has to be legally.

VOTE TRUMP :)

oh and BLM is cancer ima put that out there

Most Helpful Girl

• People hate Trump because the media spreads lies about him and ordinary people believe it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people hate trump because he's against the political establishment, people struggle knowing how to respond to someone that isn't a robot and speaks his mind. They hate trump because they bought into extremest leftist concepts of gender, political correctness, safe spaces that Trump blows a hole straight through.

I would like people to justify how he is racist... seems like the left made islam a race

What Girls Said 9

• Because he's a racist, misogynistic, lying xenophobic, crook.

He is stealing from you right now because he refuses to pay taxes. Just like he steals from the contractors he refuses to pay.

He purposefully has The Trump Foundation classed as the wrong type of charity so he can shove money into it that's never audited or taxed and certainly does not go to charity.

He tried to smear Alicia Marchado by saying she has a sex tape while she does not even though he was actually IN porn.

He's constantly lying to us. When confronted with the things he's said he doesn't say "yeah I said that" he DENIES it and lies more!

omg my money ohh nooo i dont think he has Canadian peoples money

well lets face it at this point if hillary wins she's gonna fuck up the country in a different way... so america is screwed anyway whether or not trump wins

Her plans are actually set to help the economy soooo

• I don't hate him. I agree with you.

• I'm voting for trump.

• Because he's politically incorrect and acts like a clown. But, it happens to be my dad knows him personally (he does business with his son in law) and he *says* he's a really good guy.

• Oh, where do I even begin...😌

• If you have to ask this question, I dont think there's enough I could say to you to help, especially for a few minutes online. This is a fundamental difference in understanding of history, politics, reality, and views on race. I can't really engage someone who doesn't understand what the world has been screaming since this election started. A fools errand.

• Anyone who does not think Donald Trump is racist after all he's said is most likely racist themselves or completely lacks racial sensitivity.

BLM is not "cancer"; they exist because some white people won't stop thinking, speaking, and acting as if black lives don't matter. Perhaps had it not been going on for four centuries, BLM wouldn't even need to exist.

I don't think Trump is a racist, and I am not racist.

Credibility gone at blm comment

@G-Daz Who?

• -He is clearly racist and sexist. Just listen to the things he says... they come out of HIS mouth.
    -He has the grammar of a 9 year old and has difficulty forming easy sentences. In other words, he's stupid.
    -He focuses on the upper class rather than the lower and middle class which is what we SHOULD be focusing on.
    -He has no policies. Whenever he is asked about what he believes, he doesn't even know. He beats around the bush and tries to avoid the actual point.
    -"Building a wall" and "banning all Muslims temporarily" will never get passed. No one in congress is actually going to let that happen.
    -He has an awful temperament and cannot have a civilized conversation without insulting the other person. His lack of negotiation and reasoning skills will throw the united states into war. With the onset of nuclear weapons, this is extremely dangerous.

I can come up with at least 10 other things if you want.

Who specifically is he racist against?

Is he really that much of an idiot that he knows nothing about economics? (you seem like you're a super lefty that screams at opponents that disagrees with them or calls them an idiot, you want more safe spaces i presume)

i get that most americans are aa bit disconnected from islam, but it seems like the left puts muslims at the top of the pyramid of safe spaces, the only problem... muslims want to kill everyone else on the ladder.

he clearly knows how to negotiate, or hed be nowhere.

Actually the FBI found Hillary guilty, but they said they don't suggest pushing charges.

the FBI found her innocent of nothing in fact they confirmed she did everything she was accused of did you even listen to what he said? The only thing he did say was he did not recommend that she not be prosecuted for her crimes.

What Guys Said 14

• Trump should be hated for his brilliant campaign. Only stupid people wouldn't see how much of a tactician he is for getting this far. He knows exactly what he's saying, he's no loose cannon. It's extremely lucky for him to be against hillary clinton, the democrats biggest mistake. Hillary Clintons campaign is based off of stopping trump and the final nail on he coffin was bernie sanders endorsing the sell out. All those sander voters who were guaranteed a democratic vote is now split into 3 groups, the loyal demcrats, the ones who won't vote and the ones who will vote trump in just so they won't see a known warmonger in power. I was a big bernie sanders fan and would have voted Democrat but since I don't like trump and hillary, I refuse to vote and hide in Canada like the dual citizen that I am. Just remember this, trump is treat this like a business campaign, he knows who to sell to and what exactly to say to win his sales. Hillary is a robot. Bottom line, trump is the smarter individual.

• I don't think he is prepared for office - He doesn't have temperament - He is not stable enough for most important political position in the world.

• Trump is a racist and a sexist. The things that come out of his mouth are racist and you're ignorant to think otherwise.

rather be ignorant than stupid

@Fiveofds there we go

@Fiveofds why are you wilfully blind to the fact he's an idiot? He can't go 5 minutes without making headlines for saying something insulting or stupid. He's not a politician, he's a reality TV star and a business moron. His businesses have failed and he's a freaking idiot! He's dumber than the people who support him.

• People hate Trump because they think that he's a racist, even though he hasn't said anything that's racist.

• Liberals hate him because he is conservative. Just like conservatives hate Clinton because she is liberal.

That'e how it is in America. A politician's individual opinions are irrelevant. All that matters is which extremist party they label themselves as.

Our current government is comparable to two gangs of street thugs who are ready to shoot each other down for wearing the wrong colored necktie...

• I don't really like him, but I do agree with you.

• Because he's a racist idiot. Trump only ran for President to divide the Republican party so Clinton would have a better chance of winning in November.

• You are just hanging with the wrong people. a lot of us really like what the man plans to do for this country. After all the damage Obama has done Hillary would completely destroyed this country.

• Wall Street, politicians and media have a vested interest in keeping the gravy train going and not much for the people.

• Have you seen his Twitter account?

• Alright besides the fact that he is a big bully and could be a sociopath, he honestly sounds like half the time he has no clue what he is talking about. I mean even in debates you can tell that. 9/10 times Hillary wins logically and intellectually.

• He thinks he's going to build a wall and that's going to somehow stop people from coing here illegally. He also thinks he can somehow decrease the debt while doing so.

• i dont need trump supporters telling me what to vote for

• Fuck trump. He's a baffoon

And Hillary is not even qualified to walk my dog. I could not trust her enough to actually walk him, shy would lie and not walk him. Lazy bitch