I feel that something very bad is going to happen?

For the past month I've been having a horrible feeling that something bad is going to happen like im gonna lose someone very close to me or something. Im scared im gonna lose my mom or my dad and its been haunting me like i feel a huge hole in my chest and everytime i think about it i feel like crying. Im a person who gets worried very easily and i always feel like things will happen but they dont but this time i just can't take this feeling anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• shouldn't live in fear. you only live once

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same feeling. I feel like im gonna die soon of a bad disease. Im sorry i can't rlly help u but just try to focus on positive things and realize that everyone dies at the end of the day so you'll never be able to escape death

What Guys Said 1

• If you believe in God you can pray. If you don't , then really what can you do other than worry?

Im praying. Its just that the worry is still there.

WHat can you do other than worry if you don't believe in god? You can convince yourself you're being totally illogical since you can't tell the future.

YW - I'll pray for you

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like you need to see a therapist.