What do you think mainly about the turkish girls?

What are your meaning... I'm waiting for your answers and wish you good night :)))

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Pff another day another curious, same old stupid questions.. They are average like other girls all around the world, sometimes snoob sometimes coo'.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well i feel bad for turkish girls because from what I've experienced on here turkish dudes are creepy

5|1
    0|1
    • 2mo

for example?

• Show All
    • 2mo

@theTUrk_ Dude I talk to so many turkish people if I remembered all of you I would not have any memory to remember anything else

• 2mo

Lol. Nevermind.

What Guys Said 6

• Girls from turkey , I have never seen them. I have heard they look very fair and may be they have an Arabic look. Mostly they are Muslims.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know nothing about Turkish girls and I know no Turkish girls, complete mystery to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they need to stop asking this fucking question

0|0
    0|1
    • 2mo

what's wrong with the question?

• Show All
    • 2mo

I can decide, what I want to ask no one has the right to say something? am I right? :)

• 2mo

You people have a right to ask whatever you want. But we have the right to tell you guys no one cares and everyone thinks Turkish people need to stop asking

• I think people ask too many questions about Turkey on this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • You turkish?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

yeah I'm a turkish girl whose is a migrant in Austria.

• Show All
    • 2mo

hmm anladim peki. o vakit sen beni eklersin ks de. girdigimde bakarim. hadi iyi günler sana :)

• 2mo

anlastik görüsürüz :)

• oh hey look, another turkey question

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!