How did you feel when Liam left 😅?

I know this is old news, but I just had to ask. Old memories are coming back... lol πŸ˜‚
Who misses Liam Payne from One Direction? πŸ˜‚
I remember when I was 13, and most the girls during lunch gather around a table, and they were all crying, because he left. I mean like really...πŸ˜‚
I have never listened to One Direction, and I never understood why they were crying. It simply made no sense to me. πŸ˜‚
Those of you who are One Direction fans, how did you feel when Liam Payne left One Direction?

• I felt so sad. 😞
  • I was crying. 😭
  • Who cares about One Direction...😐
    Vote C
  • Joy, this question is ridiculous. Just show me the results. 😒
    Vote D
I didn't even know there was a band named One Direction, until that day... lol 😂
I don't know which one left you guys if it was Zayn or Liam. Just tell me how you felt, for does of you who are fans. πŸ˜…
@fauchelevent Thank you for the correction. πŸ˜…

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it Zayn you mean? Liam is still in the band I hope, lol! I like One Direction but I liked them only after Zayn left for some reason. Before he left I couldn't even tell you up to 3 of their songs but now I love them so much. Also I didn't feel anything when Zayn left.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 11

• I thought it was Zayn who left? As far as I know, Liam stayed with the band until the four of them decided to put One Direction on a break? :P I didn't listen to them anyway unless they were just on the radio, but I remember people having meltdowns when Zayn left.

• Oh, I thought it was Liam... lol πŸ˜…
      Well that goes to show how much I know about them. πŸ˜‚

• Well it was Zayn who left, and it made me sad when he did because I knew One Direction was over at that point. They weren't the same without him.

• okay just saying no one cares about one direction!! they are horrible icky try hards they couldn't sing a decent song to save there lives! give me green day or twenty one pilots any day

• I voted C.

• Who cares?

• I was like LOL ANOTHER ONE

• HAHAHAHAHAHA .8 Directions bitches! XD

• it was Zayn who left, not Liam...

• I just realized my mistake yesterday. Thank you very much. 😊

• I actually cried. It sounds stupid, I know, but I cried.

• I thought that obsession with that band was over now.

• Whos liam