How did you feel when Liam left 😅?

I know this is old news, but I just had to ask. Old memories are coming back... lol 😂
Who misses Liam Payne from One Direction? 😂
I remember when I was 13, and most the girls during lunch gather around a table, and they were all crying, because he left. I mean like really...😂
I have never listened to One Direction, and I never understood why they were crying. It simply made no sense to me. 😂
Those of you who are One Direction fans, how did you feel when Liam Payne left One Direction?

• I felt so sad. 😞
    0% (0)25% (4)10% (4)Vote
  • I was crying. 😭
    4% (1)12% (2)8% (3)Vote
  • Who cares about One Direction...😐
    48% (11)63% (10)54% (21)Vote
  • Joy, this question is ridiculous. Just show me the results. 😒
    48% (11)0% (0)28% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
2mo I didn't even know there was a band named One Direction, until that day... lol 😂
2mo I don't know which one left you guys if it was Zayn or Liam. Just tell me how you felt, for does of you who are fans. 😅
@fauchelevent Thank you for the correction. 😅

1|0
12|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it Zayn you mean? Liam is still in the band I hope, lol! I like One Direction but I liked them only after Zayn left for some reason. Before he left I couldn't even tell you up to 3 of their songs but now I love them so much. Also I didn't feel anything when Zayn left.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 11

• I thought it was Zayn who left? As far as I know, Liam stayed with the band until the four of them decided to put One Direction on a break? :P I didn't listen to them anyway unless they were just on the radio, but I remember people having meltdowns when Zayn left.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Oh, I thought it was Liam... lol 😅
      Well that goes to show how much I know about them. 😂

• Well it was Zayn who left, and it made me sad when he did because I knew One Direction was over at that point. They weren't the same without him.

1|0
    0|0
  • okay just saying no one cares about one direction!! they are horrible icky try hards they couldn't sing a decent song to save there lives! give me green day or twenty one pilots any day

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted C.

2|0
    0|0
  • Who cares?

2|0
    0|0
  • I was like LOL ANOTHER ONE

1|1
    0|0
  • HAHAHAHAHAHA .8 Directions bitches! XD

1|0
    0|0
  • it was Zayn who left, not Liam...

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I just realized my mistake yesterday. Thank you very much. 😊

• I actually cried. It sounds stupid, I know, but I cried.

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought that obsession with that band was over now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whos liam

1|0
    0|0