Do you ever wonder what people you meet are like when they're mad?

Sometimes I do. I just wonder what would make them get pissed off.

0|0
15|5

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my favorite mental exercises

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I used to wonder the same thing about the Late Selena (Tejano singer). Since she was always portrayed as being bubbly, goofy, and very happy, I never imagined her throwing a fit. I was wrong. When her husband wrote the book about their relationship, she slammed the door so hard the house shook when she was mad at her father. When she cried she cried real hard to the point of having to breathe harder. When she argued with Chris she had a tantrum one day and kicked his stuff off the bed, which nearly sent him stomping out the door.

All we know is a fraction of that person, but once they're at home, that's the other huge percentage we're missing out on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do if it's a new relationship, or new friendship. I like to know a person's character when they are angry or upset. I couldn't be with a guy or have a friend who turned into the" incredible Hulk" when they got angry or felt pissed off lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'd never thought about it. That's an interesting question, though! You'd learn a lot about a person if you knew what makes them totally lose it!

0|0
    0|0
  • If I get a glimpse of them not being in the best mood, then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'd rather think of them being happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I wonder if people think the same of me because apparently I come across as a person who never gets mad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Occasionally, people who are mad though I typically steer clear from.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never gave it much thought.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I wonder what a guy I like is like when he's angry.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. in my book, you don't know who a person really is until you see them pissed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes not often

0|0
    0|0
  • yes but only if I find them attractive
    there's something primal about that that turns me on

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I am surprised by that - I always imagined you as a no fuss, lets kick back, have a beer and shoot the breeze type of guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't really think about. I just tend to notice through observation what makes them tick over time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never thought that, but seeing people's emotions can be interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol yes. Who pissed in your cheerios type people

0|0
    0|0