Which car would you choose?

I'm going to get one of these cars very soon and I'm curious to know your opinion between the two. Which one would you get/prefer out of these two cars?

• 2007 Nissan Rogue Which car would you choose?
  • 2007 Nissan AltimaWhich car would you choose?

Most Helpful Guy

• My previous car was a 2008 Altima 3.5 v6 with the rare manual 6 speed. The car never gave me any troubles and it was a joy to drive. Plus the engine in the 2007 and 2008 has a timing chain rather then a timing belt which means it will last the life of the engine (at least that was the case with the V6, not sure about the 4 cylinder).

Most Helpful Girl

• Rogue.
    I like SUV's more. Probably better for driving in the snow too, in my opinion. Need that here haha.

What Guys Said 11

• I hate the Altima, but not a big fan of the Rogue. I have to agree that another option would be best. Civic, Elantra, Corolla, etc.

• Don't get an suv unless you're driving a family around. And even then, if you want an suv, get one that can go off roading like the pathfinder. But if you're a city driver, go with a toyota yaris, Nissan micro, Honda fit

• You can carry more stuff with the Rogue.

• I like the look of the Altima

• What do you need the car to do?

Why Nissan?

I literally only need it to drive. I don't live anywhere with snow or anything and these are my final choices, I like Nissan

Get the Altima then. Cheaper to run.

• Neither...

• first one

• I drive a rouge. Its not bad but the Altima is just better. I recommend a civic from that year.

• u should choose toyota over nissan. Toyata have a great resale value

• depends how much you need. i mean, are you single with out kids, or are you married with children

I'm only 20, car is just for me

you're officially a troll

Wow, is that the conclusion you've come up with. You're the only one being a troll here because your responses are completely off topic from my initial question and you're trying to throw some nonsense reasoning at me when you're making no sense. You must be bored.

• The second one is far superior.

What Girls Said 11

• I know absolutely nothing about cars and have no interest in them... I'd say the Rogue but that's literally only because I think it looks cooler, I have no idea which is the best car.

• If the rouge is all wheel drive or 4wd I would go with that one. We can get a lot of snow at times and that's more practical looking. And nicer.

• I'd prefer the Rogue with 4WD. It helps out during winter here. Not sure about you.

• I'm thinking the altima has better resale value because they're one of the most popular cars

• I have a 2015 Nissan Maxima.

Okay. So between these two, does that mean you'd choose the altima?

I guess, I like the Maxima, so I suppose the Altima would be nice too.

• Altima is better built and better resale value like someone else said.

• Definitely the Rogue

• Nissan Rouge. I'm not really in a sedan phase of life atm.

• I Take The Bus Everywhere I Dont Drive At All.

But if you had to choose, which one would it be?

The Second One😀😀😀😊😊😊😎😎😎☺☺☺🙂🙂🙂🙃🙃🙃🙌🙌🙌👍👍👍✊✊✊👊👊👊

• Is this your first car? No, right? When do people get their licenses nowadays? Anyway, the Altima gets better gas mileage. The Rogue is safer though... tough call...

• The rogue