If u had a son and a daughter tonight What would you name them?

1|0
29|49

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Evgenia for a girl and Vitali for a guy. I'd like Americanize those names if I was in the states though.

5|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Those are such beautiful names. How did you come up with those?

• Show All
    • 2mo

@IridescentCloudz I think so too

• 2mo

By meaning an English variant of Evgenia would likely be Patricia (noble), but by sound probably Eve or Eva (life). Vitali (life) would maybe be Vito from Italian or Vidal from Spanish. Either way it wouldn't be all that common. Maybe something like Arthur which means strong would be equivalent.

What Guys Said 48

• F*** and S*** because I would basically be cursing nonstop. I have a son and a daughter despite being a virgin and never having come into contact with a woman's eggs... fuck that.

5|0
    1|0
    • 2mo

I don't know the stork gave them to you

• Show All
    • 2mo

@soulbabe If a lion made out of jellybeans handed you a couple of children would you want to raise them or would you want to stay far far away from them. I don't think a lion made out of jellybeans would be a great parent.

• 2mo

I said they are biologically your kids so if a jellybeans Lion gave me my biological kids YES I would I'm not going to let a infant die when I can do something to save them

• Having kids is my nightmare, haha, but I can at least envision the naming process😂

Boy: Jack - bringing back REAL MEN'S names, none of this flowery, fancy bullshit everyone is doing these days. Simple and strong.

Girl: McKenzie - kind of goes against my aforementioned principle for boys' names, but whatever, this is all hypothetical, haha. This is just because I have one of those Scottish "Mac-" last names, and I just think it would sound dope and kind of alliterative. Movie star name right there, haha😎

0|0
    0|0
  • My top name for a girl would be Elena, so I'm inclined to go with that. I heard of the name back when I saw the first saw The Mask of Zorro and I've liked it ever since. It's beautiful sounding to me. 'Tis my top baby name pick.

For guys names, I'm not as certain. I think I'd go with either Oliver (Ollie for short) or Daniel.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|2
    0|0
  • Jaime and Cersei just to fuck up their entire lives
    Jk lol, probably for the girl I would choose Anna, Sarah, Chloe, Judith or Xx_diCkCruSher_xX
    And for the boy I would go with Samuel, Stephen, Harrison, Jason or Xx_pUssiSlaY3r_xX

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl: Amelia Josephine, for my grandmothers.
    Boy: David Lawrence, for my Grandfathers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Miracle Girl and Miracle Boy, since I am 69 and my wife has been dead almost three years.

1|0
    0|1
  • I wanted a daughter & I got one - no more after that 💞❣️💕

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhh never put much thought into it. My dad has high hopes for me to name my son after him since that's the "tradition" but tbh I don't want to. Not sure about a guy but for a girl I like Suha a little bit. I'll put more thought into it when a kid actually becomes a possibility.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

What is your dad's name. lol I just asked this because I remember taking child development and they asked us to name my son and daughter.

• 2mo

? * It was a interesting test

• Niles and Daphnie

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

On a Frasier kick huh?

• 2mo

@akadatank44 well given the short notice of the kids and the fact that I just saw it with my parents yup. Although I probably would go with miles instead-sonic reference.

• Kayla and Travis. I know, not way out there, but feminine and masculine.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

They aren't very common where I'm from so unique to me

• Show All
    • 2mo

I'm not lesbian you have me confused with my 2 cousins and I doubt it finding guys who actually are good people is like next to none than again every girl in my family is good at picking trash

• 1mo

Lol.

• I would name my first son after his grandfathers and my first daughter after her grandmothers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Isambard and Chloe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Croí and Saoirse - Heart and Freedom in Irish

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl: Hazel
    Son: Zach

0|0
    0|0
  • For girls names I like the names Anna, Emma, Kara, Sarah, Alex, Emily, Chloe, and Olivia off the top of my head. For boys I'd have to think about it a bit...

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheddar and mozzarella

0|0
    0|0
  • Biceps and Shabootyquiqui

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea I've never thought of names lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Niles and Claire, all the way

0|0
    0|0
  • Isabelle & Theo

1|0
    0|0
  • Squishy

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll just use unisex names such as Jordan, Alex, Jamie, Ariel, Hayden, Rene, Riley, and so forth

0|0
    0|1
  • Girl: Ainara
    Boy: Liam

0|0
    0|0
  • Death & Destruction

0|0
    1|0
  • If it were a girl Kayla Nicole
    If it were a boy Zachary Ryan

0|0
    0|0
  • Son: Jack or Harry
    Daughter: Ashleigh or Sarah

0|0
    0|0
  • s1
    d1
    better

0|0
    0|0
  • Damien and Jessica

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 28

• Under what circumstance is this child spontaneously created? That goes against Dalton's laws of matter. Anyways, hypothetically, I have my spontaneously created child... I would name my law-defying magical child Harry. Like Harry Potter. For either gender. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's a girl, Tranquility/Quill. If it's a boy, Blaze or Zechariah ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • Hillary and Donald.

2|0
    0|0
  • Arnold and Helga.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

No lie, I actually thought about naming my son Arnold as well, I've always liked that name lol.

• Ines
    Wael

0|0
    0|0
  • Son: Elazul
    Daughter: I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • For a girl either Ashtyn, Kylah, or Aspen
    For a boy either Justin or James (after my brother), or Mason or Noah

0|0
    0|0
  • Charlotte Rae and Noah Kai.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl: Eva, Natalie or Addison
    Boy: Nathan

0|0
    0|0
  • Luke and Leia

1|0
    0|0
  • athena
    brahim

0|0
    0|0
  • Samara for the girl and Alexander for the boy

0|0
    0|0
  • Elijah and Samia

1|0
    0|0
  • Trent and Chevelle (whom I'd call Ellie) :)

0|0
    0|0
  • ·Sam and Alex (for gender neutral)
    ·Link and Zelda
    ·Jude and Lucy
    I don't know

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Omg at some point the kids be like are u Alex or me maybe we my name is Sam but that was mine last week sis 😂😂😂 poor kids

• 2mo

They can be short for Samuel or Samantha, Alexandra or Alexander. Would they be twins? If not, I don't see how there would be confusion.

• Mistake One and Mistake Two

0|0
    0|0
  • Ayan and Asad

0|0
    0|0
  • Hayden and Jayden for twins. Or Noviah and noah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Veronique and Antoine

0|0
    0|0
  • well i like Louise and Warren I don't know why but their cool names

0|0
    0|0
  • Arwen and Aragorn

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl: Grace
    Boy: Gabriel

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Or
      Girl: Añuli which means joy.
      Boy: Chijioke which means God is my guide.
      I think I prefer these. I don't know... lol 😂😅

• Venus and light

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm I guess nugget 2 and nugget 3

0|0
    0|0
  • I Am Never Having Kids At All.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noah for a boy and maybe Emma for a girl

0|0