What's up with these clowns sightings?

What's up with these clowns sightings?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dunno but it's scary. Grab a knife and some pepper spray because I know I will.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• One prankster dresses up as a clown and receives massive media attention because people are afraid of clowns.
    Then other copycat pranksters follow suit.
    Hilarity ensues.

• I don't know but it's freaking me the hell out and there have a been a lot of cases of them just walking up to peoples porches and sitting down on a bench and getting up after a while and leaving or just starting into surveillance camera's for so and so time then leaving and all this weird stuff.

Needless to say I carry a knife when I go out after dark now and clowns I see after dark are going to prison if I can help it.

• I have heard about these clowns sightings where they were spooking people - I think there was a question here and I think I said at the time someone might get shot over this maybe even an innocent clown, I hope I am wrong - My guess is a twisted prank.

• Insane Clown Posse is making a comeback. http://i.imgur.com/o3Jz3Ap.png

• These are the bad ones left behind by the circus, they have nothing else to do so they wander the streets

• It's a conspiracy set forth by 9/11 and moon lander aliens.

• Fucking weird people is what they are. Who just wakes up one day and is like "Ya I am totally going to go out in a clown suit and be a huge dick and scare people! Ya!"

• 1|0
  • What's up is I'm going to knock one the fuck out if they pop out from behind me.

• On my town, there have been at least three clown sightings. Also, someone threatened my school that clowns will shoot up the school and everyone in it

• I don't know but they are either going to get shot or beat up... or arrested.

Dumb!

• In Pennsylvania , New York they are showing up everywhere

• probably prostitutes/strippers

• All I know is they better not show up around my town cause I'm a typical redneck with an AR-15 waiting to be tested

What Girls Said 15

• Some people probably think it's funny but it's really not considering that the whole trend is going to attract pedophiles, sex offenders, rapists, and general mentally unstable people. I don't get how people think it's funny to try and be a scary clown seeing as John Wayne Gacy, the clown rapist who used to kidnap and rape men while dressed as a clown. Or that freaky fuck with his dirty clown outfit from American Horror Story. His whole appearance made me cringe. There was also a situation in Cali where a gang dressed up as clowns and went around in the city with chains and baseball bats. It's not funny; some clown's going to get shot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNuGf4X9XcM

If I see this, it's getting tazed to kingdom come and if I have to use my keys as a shank, then I'm perfectly fine with that.

• Yeah they've made their way to my city and have been threatening schools and threatening to blow up the school district. My mom works for the school district and I have nieces and nephews tgat attend school in this school district. This shit isn't funny. I freakin hate clowns.

• I don't know. At first I thought it was just some stupid prank people were doing, maybe relating to a movie or something. But I read that recently there's like been actual assault cases with them, so like now I don't know what to think.

Lucky that I'm living on the West Coast

Yeah, it's weird. I don't know if those assault cases are confirmed or not though. It's hard to find real information.

• Halloween is coming and people just want to be dicks and scare you but be carefully someone dressed as a clound tried killing middle schoolers the other day!

• I don't know but they're starting to freak me out and I can't guarantee not shooting one if he creeps past my window.

• I have no idea but if they come to my neighborhood that's a good way to get shot.

• That is so creepyntheir probably trying to scare people and when you where a mask, if it's something different or:clown mask people will focus on the mask and not the person's features

• You know the saying the clowns come out when they lights go off 😂😂😂

• Why are people scared of clowns?

• No idea but that's freaky and funny at the same time

• I don't know why people are making a big deal? They're not even scary!

• Not sure, not seen one yet

• I HAVE NO IDEA BUT IT IS SCARY AND CREEPY.

• If one comes up to me, I will pepper spray the creepy clown

• None and clowns are creepy