Marvel vs D. C?

I just wanted to know what you guys think! I know people can get really heated about this, but let's keep it pleasant and light! Marvel vs D. C?I am personally pretty unbiased. Please don't hate!!!

• Marvel: ALL THE WAYMarvel vs D. C?
    62% (5)36% (5)45% (10)Vote
  • DC: ALL THE WAYMarvel vs D. C?
    25% (2)7% (1)14% (3)Vote
  • I love both!Marvel vs D. C?
    13% (1)50% (7)36% (8)Vote
  • Uhhh... comics? Aren't those the things in the newspaper?Marvel vs D. C?
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Results for $5000 Alex!
    0% (0)7% (1)5% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I like both equally, plus I like some other superheroes who are not made by Marvel or DC, for example Dark Horse Comics (Nexus, Hellboy, Barb Wire etc), Eclipse Comics (Rocketeer, Powerman, Miraclewoman etc), Image Comics (Spawn, Photon, Supreme etc)...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never actually read the comics or the fandom, but I really like both. I cannot choose one over the other. Both Marvel and D. C are actually pretty good. I just believe as far as movie wise, Marvel so far isn't doing well in my opinion with all of these spin offs and trying to compete with D. C basically.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Hey hm. no girls opinions? well that's sad im mostly in love with batman he is
    badass ! Haha but I also like Deadpool
    Cya

0|0
    0|0
  • Why choose a side? both have interesting stories, developped characters, funny heroes / vilains, dramatic stories, epic fights and an awesome universe. Both are vast and extremely detailed xD I don't choose ;) i love both

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want one without the other, i have favorites on both sides

0|0
    0|0
  • marvel is more awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Both please

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!