Do you think god exists? Whether yes or no please state why?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• The idea of God is what we use when we try to justify the meaning of life. It's comforting to tell ourselves that we are not alone in this world, and that dying is painless and liberating. It's good while it lasts, but it's just a delusion.

read my answer

@relaxrelax I am dumb and you're the one writing about fallen ones who came down on earth and raped women to give them baby giants? The irony.

so what do i do with the giant skeletons
      cause there not all fake thats been proven
      do some research on la marzulli and a few others
      some of them are real and i only pull up stuff that's real

this is Robert wadlow he had a disease that made him keep growing he got to 8 feet 11 inches and died in his 20s cause of it and his weight was 490 pounds
      s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b38a4f3531.jpg

It was 12 ft 2 in (3.71 m) tall, weighed 2 tonnes (4000lbs), and had 6 toes on its right foot. After being exhibited in Dublin, it was brought to England and exhibited in Liverpool and Manchester at sixpence a head, 'attracting scientific men as well as gaping sightseers
      www.6000years.org/graphics/irish%20giant.jpg

he makes Robert look small and the weight was 4000lbs you know how much muscle that is
      on the body

Most Helpful Guy

• I just can make sure the word of god exists but still dont know what is that.
    But it is interesting to trace it.

What Girls Said 13

• Nope. Grew up in a very christian family, but I never came to believe in him. I don't need to put my faith in any invisible god to fix my problems, I fix my own problems myself. Putting your issues in "god's hands" is like saying fuck it Im putting my issues and responsibilities somewhere else. Been through too much shit to realise that "do good and good will follow" is a lie. If it was like that then greedy, corrupt and rich people wouldn't be happy in the life they live. And the amount of times I've seen people who do good but then end up in tragic situations or incredibly hurt has just happened too many times.
    there's no special plan for each one of us we're all just individual human beings getting through life. And what kind of person would worship a such a "great" god that allows children, even babies to go through such traumatic, horrible things in life like war, slave labour, rape... Only a fucking sick one. "A life lesson", my fucking ass. 😑 Would take a lot for me to be convinced that god exists.

• My Father Full of Grace Exists and even has A... Face. His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ, Our own Savior.
    if you believe in the salvation Story and why Christ Died for our Sins on the Cross, you Love Him and His Father.
    However, all 3 are as of One, hun... The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
    Amen. xx

• Were overgrown apes on a tiny rock spinning around a giant star in a vast unending universe. We're so tiny and insignificant, it's pure luck that we even exist. I get why people used to need something like 'God' to give their lives meaning but life is meaningless.

• I am agnostic because I don't believe that God created the universe but I'm not sure about the bid Bang. Both theories (that is all they are) show things being created out of nothing so I have no clue what to believe.

• No, I don't believe in fairytales.

read my answer

@relaxrelax Why do I even bother...
      You misinterpreted my second sentence. And sorry, it has been proven that the earth isn't flat. You're completely delusional.

i thought the flat earth theory was crazy to until i studied it out
      its more real then the round earth science honestly

plus the physical evidence is interesting

• I know God is real

• I mean, I do believe in God but sometimes people take it too far with the " nothing happens on earth if God doesn't wants to"

read my post

@relaxrelax mmmm bruh stop showing tha pic 😂 It freaks me out, and yeah I got you

there watching you
      keep GOD close

• too much rubbish

• Lol Who cares. If it's real, it's pathetic for never showing itself, hiding while it sits back and does nothing and make threats.

• Unsure, but I don't think so. Either way I won't live like a religion tells me to do. I don't think any god would fuck up this world so much and then just not intervene.

read my answer

@relaxrelax yaaa, no. I'd rather be a satanist before conforming to christianity. Read the eleven satanic rules and compare them to the bible. The bible approves of rape, slavery etc.

• I'm a little agnostic.

• No. I don't like beliefs. I like facts.

• I know God exists due to my own life experiences.

What Guys Said 14

• I'm skeptical. I went to catholic school for 13 years, where they shoved all the catholic beliefs down our throats. They told us all this stuff about god, yet I find it hard to believe there is one. I think about the bad stuff that has happened to me and wonder if there is a god why does he let this kind of stuff happen to me? That's how I look at it anyway.

• THE BIBLE
    Genesis 3:15
    the lord said unto the serpent and I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy SEED and her SEED; it shall BRUISE thy head, and thou shalt BRUISE his heel

thses are the reptilians there siad to be around during some abductions
    alien-ufo-research.com/.../reptilians-img.jpg

so GOD is saying EVES child is gonna hurt him now lets see what the devil does to stop that from happening,, now on top of that GOD says the devil is gonna have children

Genesis 6:4
    There were GIANTS on the earth in those days; and also after that, when the SONS OF GOD came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them
    http://img.webme.com/pic/k/ka-ta/1.jpg

so the fallen ones came down and raped the women and gave birth to giants

Ephesians 2:2
    Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the PRINCE OF THE POWER OF THE AIR, the spirit that now worketh in the children of DISOBEDIENCE
    cdn.images.express.co.uk/.../alien-431280.jpg

so GOD is saying there is something in the air that is evil that affects us

BOOK OF ENOCH CHAPTER 6
    And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. 2. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children

so what is up there is considered fallen angels

Deuteronomy 20:17
    But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee
    cdns.yournewswire.com/.../...ruskulls-620x254.jpeg

these are the giant tribes of the earth
    and GOD gives the order to kill them all
    women, children, men, animals

the lords of UR
    blog.world-mysteries.com/.../Egyptian_Lord.jpg

http://www.british-israel.us/israel/Nefertiti.jpg

• The delicate balance of components which render Earth inhabitable speaks loudly of a Designer. Also, highly complex order does not evolve from chaos.

• God definitely exists. Did you see what happened the day Arnold Palmer's ashes were spread, or what happened the day after Jose Fernandez died? God is 100% real.

Please, Enlighten me, @NewEnglandDude. I believe in spirits and the After Life. xxoo

@Paris13 After Arnold Palmers' ashes were spread, a random rainbow appeared over the entire area. The day after Jose Fernandez died, his best friend hit a home run in the first at bat of the game. He said afterwards it was the farthest ball he's ever hit, and he could never do that without some help (I think it was only his 8th career home run, and he's been in the league for a little while now). It was so emotional watching that. Things like that not only make sports amazing, but gives even more reason to believe. My mom has also seen ghosts of her friends and has seen signs shortly after my grandfather passed. Something is there, that's for sure.

@NewEnglandDude, this is so cool. Yes, I am sure it is Them speaking and coming around. Absolutely.
      Speaking of Grandparents, my own Grandma when she had passed, started swaying her cross that was hanging in her coffin, back and forth as all of us 17 family members looked on to see. it was Her telling us she is happy now, no longer ill and thank you for coming to be with me here.
      So may ghost stories in my own family, told from my Late grandma. xxoo

• I am an agnostic atheist. That means that I recognize I cannot prove to a certainty the existence or nonexistence of any god (making me agnostic) but based on preponderance of evidence I have no reason to believe in any god or gods or to think that any gods exist (making me atheist.)

answer

how about you get the science for the sphere moving 1000 mph
      and 66,000 mph around the sun, with a human body that lifts at 150 to 180 miles of pressure
      even with gravity and the magnetic field

then get the flat earth science and compare the two side by side

now on top of that have you ever tested NASA no you haven't I have
      http://testingtheglobe.com/images/BlueMarbles.jpg

go to the NASA page take the pictures to photoshop and break them apart it not hard

did you know there should be 15 to 20 satellites in front of the moon
      get a telescope tell me if you find them

come on there's supposedly that many satellites up there does any of that even look real to you?
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydbbd-4oEds
      hight3ch.com/.../45b692p5-1430210444.jpg

You've never done any science. You've done nothing but read your bible and you've only looked for information that supports your specific god of choice, and just scrolled right on past anything that went against it. You have nothing but blind faith and your confirmation bias. You're just grasping at straws. You're completely delusional. Period. End of story.

• no I have never seen any evidence

read my answer

@relaxrelax your kidding right? people are always doing shit like that, trying to convince people big foot is real or something thing. a monkey can never become a human. that isn't even close to how evolution works

and it will never happen there's a 54% difference in the DNA alone
      and even if it was 98% there's already a huge difference there also

plus i have my own theory based off the evidence from my own personnel study
      until new evidence pops up it won't change my mind about certain things

• Nothing like the things that come on sacred books, if there is some form of external interferences, rational or not, around the universe (s) matter.

• There is no such thing as god. Think about people lived in the past. You sow a seed and it grows ? so basicly you think someone is magicly doing it. Today we know there is no magic in it. Please don't be drown in the black sea of ignorance.

read my answer

@relaxrelax I am an athiest and dentistry student i know what is proof and what is fake. I know more than you can even imagine.

you haven't study your ancient history
      woop lol you know about teeth lol

what you are saying is estimated 100,000 people are lying
      ill believe 100,000 over you any day

have fun with your teeth lol

• He answers my prayers pretty often.

• no. It's not logic for me and there are no scientific facts proving it

• I'm a deist, so I do believe that God exists. However, I don't think that he / she / it / they has anything to do with the universe anymore. (Created it and moved on.)

I wonder if the downvotes came from theists or atheists? I suppose the horseshoe theory applies to religion as well.

• No reason to believe it.

• There's no compelling evidence, and the universe (as it is currently) is the work of a poor designer at best, or a misanthrope at worst. Certainly not the work of an all powerful all loving deity.

It makes more sense the world has no designer, and that humans created the concept of gods out of their own ignorance and fear of the dark and death.

read my answer

@relaxrelax Don't you understand that YOU quoting the bible, is about as relevant as me quoting Lord of the fucking Rings?

It's a work of fiction, written by men.