Is GAG a gang (no pun intended) of conservative youngsters?

I see all the time people here talking about marriage and wanting to have kids one day... and all those things that I don't want to here.

Not to mention when they admit their biggest dream is to marry and have a big family one day, and that they want to have sex after marriage and only... and not only girls, but surprisingly GUYS also think the same way.

2mo *hear

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's spread pretty evenly amongst conservatives, liberals and anarchists.

I'm an anarchist personally.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its a fairly even split between liberals and conservatives.

What Girls Said 4

• I am liberal but want to get married and have kids in the next 10 years. That doesn't make me a conservative

• nah. gag isn't intimidating enough to be a gang.

• Conservative? Rofl are you kidding me? I'm conservative and I feel like the odd one out on this site.

I've started to lean more towards conservatives but I don't like that word to describe it, liberal sounds so much cooler

@john52461 that's more where I classify myself

<3 spread the word, things are changing

• yes it is our own place where we can share opinions without judgement as many are in the same boat

What Guys Said 14

• That's funny, I have always thought that GaG was "gang of liberal youngsters". I felt like to odd man out, being more of a "older conservative libertarian". I guess what matters is what kind of questions you answer.

• No pun intended? I wouldn't think so, since that wasn't a pun.

Have you seen all the questions about hook ups, booty calls, and one night stands?

• Why would a group of conservative young people be identified as a "gang?"

To my eyes such people are my enemies. Hench, I call them a "gang".

I just can't accept such thoughts from people who are 4,5 or even a whole decade younger than me. It sounds funny in a bad way.

Conservatives are usually castigated for being intolerant and liberals pride themselves on being tolerant. Are you sure you aren't a conservative? :)

• I have seen a great deal of dick questions in my time here, this is not a conservative or liberal site, it's just a website.

• 0|0
  • i just want my own kids thats all

• Let people believe in what they want. No need to label it with such a negative term.

• No, it's simply an internet forum who's current population has a conservative majority.

• As a conservative, I feel outnumbered here.

• Nope, there is no "N" in GAG

• who the f#$%^ are you... don't like it... then get the f off here. p#$%^ boy

• conservative anarchists

• nah these people are almost all feminazis, or at least feminists.

Women should be used, abused and kept caged for life... it's for the good of the world!!

• Yeah I'm a goddamn conservative and if that offends you liberal than I'm gonna have to say you can get out of gag mr. liberal 😡