Is GAG a gang (no pun intended) of conservative youngsters?

I see all the time people here talking about marriage and wanting to have kids one day... and all those things that I don't want to here.

Not to mention when they admit their biggest dream is to marry and have a big family one day, and that they want to have sex after marriage and only... and not only girls, but surprisingly GUYS also think the same way.

Updates:
2mo *hear

0|0
5|15

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's spread pretty evenly amongst conservatives, liberals and anarchists.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I'm an anarchist personally.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its a fairly even split between liberals and conservatives.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I am liberal but want to get married and have kids in the next 10 years. That doesn't make me a conservative

0|0
    0|0
  • nah. gag isn't intimidating enough to be a gang.

0|1
    0|0
  • Conservative? Rofl are you kidding me? I'm conservative and I feel like the odd one out on this site.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I've started to lean more towards conservatives but I don't like that word to describe it, liberal sounds so much cooler

• Show All
    • 2mo

@john52461 that's more where I classify myself

• 2mo

<3 spread the word, things are changing

• yes it is our own place where we can share opinions without judgement as many are in the same boat

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• That's funny, I have always thought that GaG was "gang of liberal youngsters". I felt like to odd man out, being more of a "older conservative libertarian". I guess what matters is what kind of questions you answer.

0|1
    0|0
  • No pun intended? I wouldn't think so, since that wasn't a pun.

Have you seen all the questions about hook ups, booty calls, and one night stands?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would a group of conservative young people be identified as a "gang?"

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

To my eyes such people are my enemies. Hench, I call them a "gang".

• Show All
    • 2mo

I just can't accept such thoughts from people who are 4,5 or even a whole decade younger than me. It sounds funny in a bad way.

• 2mo

Conservatives are usually castigated for being intolerant and liberals pride themselves on being tolerant. Are you sure you aren't a conservative? :)

• I have seen a great deal of dick questions in my time here, this is not a conservative or liberal site, it's just a website.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • i just want my own kids thats all

0|0
    0|0
  • Let people believe in what they want. No need to label it with such a negative term.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's simply an internet forum who's current population has a conservative majority.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a conservative, I feel outnumbered here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, there is no "N" in GAG

0|0
    0|0
  • who the f#$%^ are you... don't like it... then get the f off here. p#$%^ boy

0|0
    0|0
  • conservative anarchists

0|0
    0|0
  • nah these people are almost all feminazis, or at least feminists.

Women should be used, abused and kept caged for life... it's for the good of the world!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm a goddamn conservative and if that offends you liberal than I'm gonna have to say you can get out of gag mr. liberal 😡

0|1
    0|0