What do you not like about the other gender?

What do you not like about the opposite sex and why?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not like the way there seem to be excuses for men for some hurtful stuff that they do. Like, if you are a womanizer, that makes u a womanizer, not ´a real man´. If you are knowingly doing stuff that hurts your partner, stuff involving other women, you should not get away with ´ah I am a man I am visual. We all are visual". (and by that I do not mean porn or anything ´mundane´ like that)
    And the ´I am a man, I was born to spread my seed not be monogamous´ should not make for a legitimate excuse, especially not when they have chosen a monogamous life they stray from. If we were meant to be cavemen we would live in the Prehistoric way. But we have evolved... well, some of us.

That being said, I do not hate men and prefer their company to women´s more often than not. This is the one and only thing I dislike about them.

What Guys Said 17

• I've never cared for their obsession with covering their genitalia.

• The herd instinct of girls.
    - You can't just win the attention of a girl; you have to win all of her friends, too.
    - If a girl likes you but her friends don't, she'll listen to her friends.
    - When you talk to a girl, you have to realize that every word will be recited and dissected repeatedly by her and all of her friends
    - Etc, etc, etc

• 0|0

Nothing like periods to turn a level headed woman into a giggling , crying , hungry , horny , baby-crazed woman-child in 3 seconds flat.

No , asking someone else what you're like XD
      *Ist joke , no hard feelings *

Right lol 😂

• 1|0
  • I'm not going to generalize but I dislike bigotry (racism, misandry etc) which people can have regardless of gender.

• The fact they don't have peni... Wait 😳

• All girls feel entitled
    Well at least where I am from, it gets annoying!
    You are not entitled to anything! work for it!

• there is nothing like that. it always depends from person to person.

Exactly that's why I'm asking different people lol

yes but my point is, unless you ask "what don't you like about person xy?" I can't tell because there is nothing gender specific I don't like which applies to ever girl. If I don't like something it's always about one specific person and not "all women"

• its not what i don't like
    it comes down to there belief

cause there belief dictates
    how they act
    think
    and make choices
    and if there belief is dumb and they haven't studied it out then
    I WON'T LIKE THEM

• A lot. Girls who think they arnt allowed to make the first move or who ignore someone cause they think it will make them more desirable. Most girls judge based on looks and never even try to talk to the guy. Many girls think life is all about them...

• they can were cute shit all the time and can were man stuff but a man can't have girl things

Thats not true
      There are a lot of gay and trans men who wear women's clothes.

that just rude

I know, the weird thing was they didn't look any better.

• The fact they are interested in every guy on this planet except me.

• when they are unable to deepthroat

• They're too emotional.

• Hair
    Eyes
    Lips

• they think the world owes them something because of the fact that they have a vagina

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• Well I can't say this for all men, since everyone is different. But the things I see returning (in my age categorie)
    -acting tough for friends
    -not making the first move or saying 'let the girl come to you' like she's some kind of prey
    -masculinity so fragile
    -not realising male privilege
    -acting upon aggression or getting drunk even if you know it makes you aggressive.
    -looking down on other people

Agreed.

I must politely rebuke the overall judgement for #3
      Sometimes, it's an effort to not intrude on your space and be respectful, (If she's interested she'll let you know) "prey" is not always a factor.

@Dudeman77 that is also true, but this is my experience. People are so belittleing towards women.

• They're too horny and perverts

• They try to be cool about things and don't show their emotion. Therefore coming across like they don't care