Do some people's presence just bother you?

Whether you've had issues with them before or not, but just them being in the room make you uncomfortable and as soo as they leave so much happier

• Yes!
    90% (9)82% (14)85% (23)Vote
  • Nope
    10% (1)18% (3)15% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I veeeeery rarely have issues with someone, but there's people I can't stand, and when they're in the same room, it just kills my vibe.
    They're usually the type of people that are douchebags/bitches, obnoxious and all that, so it's their attitude what bothers me. If they were quiet bothering no one, I wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to be like that but not usually anymore! Now I let things roll off of my conscious like water off a duck's back. :) But there are some users here who I really genuinely cannot stand to be around. All I have ever experienced from interacting with them is a transfer of negativity and toxicity. Even when they so blatantly, egotistically think they are saying something powerful, they have zero clue how to communicate without being combative and creating a really sh*tty atmosphere.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Yes omg I had a manager like that she was a bitch and was threatened by me because I had a better education and smarter than her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup! I worked with someone like that who was a huge reason I left that job.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes people just hate it when I show up. I feel so alpha sometimes 😡

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, some people are very annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh my God YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Certain people just irritate the crap out of me. I always have a reason for being annoyed by certain people though.

0|1
    0|0