Any tips for staying up all night?

It used to be easy for me, I just wouldn't take my evening pills now I can't do it anymore as I don't take sleeping medication anymore and I kind of miss it,
It would be quiet and peaceful and I could just enjoy myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't lay down. Drink water. Stay away from caffeine. Eat. Lights on

What Girls Said 14

• Crystal meth amphetamine, cocaine, dexedrine just to name a few. LOL just joking.
    Seriously though a late afternoon or early evening nap, coffee, sugar, mountain dew, there used to be a double sugar double caffeine cola called "Jolt" I don't know if that's still around. Keep busy doing something, the TV will put me to sleep in minutes so for me anyway watching TV is out. Sometimes if I want to stay up all night I'll catch up on my sewing projects.

• Staying up all night is the worst. I used to be a chronic insomniac and stayed up until the early hours every night as a teenager. Got so sick of it. So glad I have meds to help now. It's not good for your depression if you wanna do it often.

• RED BULL

• Why would anybody want to stay up at night? Do you neeeed to be up for work or what? If it's not work related or anything actually "important", you shouldn't be wanting to stay awake... You're gonna look 30 when you're 20... 50. When you're 30 ... 80 when you're 60 ... You're gonna look OLD in a bad way!! And no way to reverse it even with surgeries.. Most people who achieve the old look fast, simply just look old and wasted even with surgeries... Plus lack of sleep makes you prone to illnesses since your immune system gets weaker if you are sleep deprived... And you're also likely to be fatter than the average person... Because staying up will make you hungry.

Strange why someone would intentionally want to look awful by pleasure. Weirdness!!

That's not always true. I haven't slept more than 4 or 5 hours for 50 years now. I'm 60 and people guess my age at mid 40's, even the guy at the fair, I always win on that one. I'm also healthier than my friends my age. I don't take any medications on a daily basis like they do.

I wasn't trying to give advice just point out that everyone's sleep requirements are different. Even as a baby I didn't sleep like most babies do. Mom said I was the only hell she ever raised. Now my brother he requires a lot of sleep, he sleeps more than anyone I know in fact he says his favorite thing to do is sleep. He's 3 years younger and everyone guesses his age at older than he is.

Hahahha omg seriously... Sleep depravation is not good regardless of anything else... This lady is just XD anywayyyyy use your common sense ;b ! Most people don't use it evidently!! Lol Be healthy!! 👍🏻!

• Coffee... coffee... and more coffee... lol, and loud music. I also find that going for a drive with loud, fast music going wakes me up really quick, too.

• Entertain yourself all night. Play a game, listen to music, watch tv, go on youtube, or talk to someone. This keeps me up every night easily.

• Bad idea since it really fucks with your mind.

• Watch a scary movie lol

• My advice: don't.

Staying up all night compounds depression.

• Drink coffee, exercise, watch movie marathons, video games, cooking

• Coffee, and instant ramen for when you're hungry

• DO NOT SLEEP. that's my first tip, secondly, STAY AWAKE.

• 1. Drink Red Bull
    2. Watch a scary movie

• Tip 1: Don't.

What Guys Said 10

• Staying up all night is a pain lol. I did this on Thursday night and during school on Friday I felt as if I was okay, but looking back on it now there's so many things I don't remember or didn't notice. Uh well I just drank a cup of coffee, but that might not work on the average person. I never drink coffee so caffeine has a decent effect on me.

• Went 4 nights with no sleep working each of those nights, graveyard shift. Problem is with what you've said it only enhances depression... which based on your questions and opinions is not healthy. However if you believe this to be right then by all means, stay up late. Doing it consecutively night after night you get use to it. If it bothers you that much to stay up drink red bull, or do nothing at all one day so you have energy.
    Not eating also helps keep you awake.

• Well speed aka Adderall is always an option. I woukdnt recommend it tho
    Coffee and a light workout like walking around

• Just go with it - If you are tired go to bed - If you are not sleepy, enjoy the extra time

• i just listen to music like this. it keeps me up all night.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O309-OTTStw

• watch pewdiepie man that will keep u up

• A. Keep moving
    or
    B. Sunflower seeds

• 0|0
  • Shit tones of caffeine videogames, food, and masturbation always helped me stay awake xD

• Keep busy. Allow yourself to micro-nap and not worry about it. Around 2-4 your body temperature drops, so have a blanket, hot coffee or some warm clothes you can put on over that time.
    Don't over exert your mind. Just chill.