What do you think of the hair trend in asia?

Basically every young dude has bangs over there. I think it looks fine if you look like a superstar but it looks ridiculous on average people.

Superstars:
Average:

• It's fkn great
  • Thumbs up
  • Depends if the person can pull it off
  • Thumbs down
  • It's horrible

Most Helpful Girl

• Mushroom heads!!! Hahahhaha

I'm always watching Korean soap operas and my brother one time said, "why do they all have the same mushroom head?" Hahahhaha I couldn't stop laughing!!! I had never noticed it and it was true!!! 😂😂😖!!!

Anyway!!! I think If they look like supermodels it looks good!! But otherwise they tend to look like over grown children XD!

When I met my boyfriend he had this haircut!!! Haha he looked soooo cute!! Then he let it grow and he looked like a model super attractive!!! But now he cut it like alllll small 😭😭!! Lol it looks good but not like super model lol and no bangs he doesn't like it anymore! Lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Lol yeah it really depends on if the person can pull it off, but if they do look like a superstar I like that look

• It's not a trend since it has been going on for generations now. It's just the norm hairstyle.

• Personally, I don't like it. Not even on the superstars.

• They want to look like Ash Ketchum

• Depends on the person.

What Guys Said 5

• 0|1
  • The top pics looks like a group of lesbians and the rest are stupid looking

• Gay as shit

• Not my kind of hairstyle, or the hairstyle I would use. But whatever suits them, if they like it that way then that's just them. Different styles for different folks.

• some of those average guys have more of a bowl cut, not just bangs.