What do you think of the hair trend in asia?

Basically every young dude has bangs over there. I think it looks fine if you look like a superstar but it looks ridiculous on average people.

Superstars:
What do you think of the hair trend in asia?
Average:

• It's fkn great
    23% (5)14% (2)19% (7)Vote
  • Thumbs up
    5% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
  • Depends if the person can pull it off
    41% (9)64% (9)50% (18)Vote
  • Thumbs down
    14% (3)7% (1)11% (4)Vote
  • It's horrible
    17% (4)15% (2)17% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Mushroom heads!!! Hahahhaha

I'm always watching Korean soap operas and my brother one time said, "why do they all have the same mushroom head?" Hahahhaha I couldn't stop laughing!!! I had never noticed it and it was true!!! 😂😂😖!!!

Anyway!!! I think If they look like supermodels it looks good!! But otherwise they tend to look like over grown children XD!

When I met my boyfriend he had this haircut!!! Haha he looked soooo cute!! Then he let it grow and he looked like a model super attractive!!! But now he cut it like alllll small 😭😭!! Lol it looks good but not like super model lol and no bangs he doesn't like it anymore! Lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Lol yeah it really depends on if the person can pull it off, but if they do look like a superstar I like that look

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a trend since it has been going on for generations now. It's just the norm hairstyle.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally, I don't like it. Not even on the superstars.

0|0
    0|0
  • They want to look like Ash Ketchum

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• 0|1
    0|0
  • The top pics looks like a group of lesbians and the rest are stupid looking

0|0
    1|0
  • Gay as shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my kind of hairstyle, or the hairstyle I would use. But whatever suits them, if they like it that way then that's just them. Different styles for different folks.

0|0
    0|0
  • some of those average guys have more of a bowl cut, not just bangs.

1|0
    0|0