What is the Best Video Game you have ever played?

I dont have a system since I moved away from home, and I really want to play Skyrim.
Skyrim might be the most epic game ever produced!
Other games like Dark Souls and Resident Evil 4 are great too! not to mention Metal Gear Solid Series

What is the best videogame you ever played?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Mass effect series

Oh yea mass effect was super

The third mass effect has several different endings so you will want to play the last part three times to see the different outcomes and the games themselves have outcomes based on your decisions. You'll see bro, it's pretty sweet. Think I'm gonna play it tonight lol

Mingia bro this guy is going to love it for sure

What Girls Said 11

• duck hunt and these flash games:
    http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/
    nothing fancy

• The original mario bros. I'm easy to please 😀

• 0|0
  • Mass Effect 2&3

• Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

How could I forget! lol
      I shouldn't have been playing that game at such a young age lol

• The Old Super Mario Bros Mario Kart Mortal Kombat The Older Ones Sonic The Hedgechog.

• That's a tough one. I absolutely love Skyrim (counting down the days until special edition), Witcher 3, The Last of Us, Assassin's Creed II, Mass Effect Trilogy... too many to single out one :)

• Metroid is my favorite game.

• Need for Speed Most Wanted

• My favourite game at the moment is Rocket League, but when I was younger I used to love the mini games on Pokemon stadium for Nintendo 64 !

• I'm a casual gamer, but another Civ fan! It's the most balanced strategy game - though Total War has actual battle, so that could be fun if you enjoy that.

I also liked the game Fable, where your character develops different ways from the choices you make.

What Guys Said 21

• There are a few, very difficult for me to choose.

• Assassin's Creed. That game was perfect. As a huge Medieval and Crusades nerd, I couldn't have been more hyped for that game. I played it from beginning to end like 30 times, and I keep playing it xD

By the way, Skyrim sucks... xD

The skyrim combat mechanics are trash... But the stories and leveling system are amazing

• Skyrim was top three for sure.

• I really liked the 'Gran Turismo' series for PlayStation and PlayStation 2.

• Civ IV

• Assassins creed 2

• No such thing, it's just whatever game I'm enjoying at the time.

• Get over 1000 hours on dark souls then talk to me. Actually that probably isn't that much.

But considering I played over 1000 hours on a game, dark souls 1/2 are probably my favorite games.

sadly... I have played much more than 1000 hours on all the souls games
      I think its close to 1200 hours combined :( I know for DS2 its at least 500 hours

Dark souls remains my favorite souls game.

I probably have close to like 2000 by now on both, bout to be more when I am not lazy enough to play through dark souls 2 and then get dark souls 3 LOL. But ya dark souls 1 is pretty much a classic.

Have you played demon souls?
      I got it for free and got hooked after that!

DS2 is too easy lol
      I beat DS3 so quickly it was a joke lol, not difficult at all, I don't know if its because I got really good at souls games or that the games got easier

BloodBorne is also amazing and challenging couldnt beat it, because I dont go home often

• Yeah Skyrim is very good game, especially if you play it with mods installed.. its epic.

I also play Total War series which are about strategy, command&conquer the way I like ;)

• Pacman. You had to be there in 1981 to understand. Before there are greats, first there is a legend.

• Final fantasy 7 best and my favorite

Honorable mentions would prob be fallout 3, skrym, red dead redemption, and world of warcraft

• Mmm maybe not the best but I've enjoyed these the most

Bloodbourne
    Assassins creed 2

bloodbourne is spectacular!

Also forgot about mass effect and another one I really really had fun playing was Dead Space 1 and 2

Yeah, I got pretty far in bloodbourne but I dont go home often enough to finally beat it.

• Battlefield 3 and 4 online multiplayer when it comes to FPS GAMES... And GTA 5 is the best game ever

• When gta v first came out, I was like holy shit this is the best game ever. But currently, I don't know

I personally like GTA san andreas more, but its because that was my first GTA experience

• Jak and Daxter (2 & 3 in particular).

• Zelda Skyward Sword.

• i've been into h1z1 and league of legends

• im a hardcore gamer i dont have a favorite

• Mass Effect series.

• pong. . .