Do you consider yourself one that has no life?

I know I do :)

2mo Okay how many hours does each and everybody go on this site approximately.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well we're on here so you don't really need to ask that question

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Gahh! Your question is making me feeeeeel baaaad!!! Yes, I have a life. And all I do is study, study, study, SOMETIMES read my comic books, NEVER play on my XBOX, miss my family, and spend time on here... But my life is far better than that of some others around the world, so I can be grateful for what I have, even if I sometimes don't want to be. :-)

• I fucking hate my life

Same same

Been suicidal since I was 14. I got better, then was put on meds. But despite my meds I wish I was dead.

Not same... I hope maybe one day you will be happy. Wish you the best.

• I don't have much of a social life, but I do indeed have a life.

• Sometimes. Right now my life is pretty boring. Then when it picks up it can get really fun and exciting for a while. Depends on what crowd I'm hanging out with.

• Kind of.
    Work has taken over. I do nothing else but work out, go to work, eat and sleep lol.

• Yep, so sad

I mean it could be worse, we could be doing like meth, heroine and getting STD's. Or maybe that is better than having no life... well I guess I will never know.

Nah you're right. At least we're not getting ourselves into trouble.

I'm on here literally all day, regardless of whatever else I might be doing at the time, just about. Even if I pop in for a quick second.

• Yes, school is my life pretty much

• just randomly especially when i'm on the go

• I have a life, that's the issue. I don't want one atm.

• Yes I Do 100 Percent No Life What So Ever.

• I'm probably on here at most, an hour a day.
    So I think I have life. ^.^"

• Depends... I recently moved to a new city, I'm taking a lot of credits, and I work so my life is pretty boring right now.

• Yep.

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah - That would sum me up alright

• yup. i'm often remind of a quote: Let me tell you something. Once you've lived as many years as I have, you'll have yourself a long, long list of memories.

If you're lucky, most of them will be good. If you're not, some will be bad. If you're really unlucky, some will be so bad you never want to be reminded of them again... ever.
    You'll go far away, to a place that doesn't hold any memories at all. And there you'll be happy just to forget and be forgotten.

• I'm on here, aren't I? 😒

• yep.

• Yea lol

• I have life and I am living

• In some ways yeah.

• Some people would say that..

But no, my crush and my hopes in getting a girlfriend are giving me a meaning to life. But I'm not that kind of person who would commit suicide though. I just need this girl to enter into my life even more to make my life better.