What actress should play Jennifer Walters (She-Hulk) in the movie?

Back in the early 90s, Brigitte Nielsen was announced as She-Hulk in the movie, but the project was never realized. She is too old for the role now, what other actress would you like to play She-Hulk?What actress should play Jennifer Walters (She-Hulk) in the movie?

• Zoe SaldanaWhat actress should play Jennifer Walters (She-Hulk) in the movie?
  • Olivia WildeWhat actress should play Jennifer Walters (She-Hulk) in the movie?
  • Eliza DushkuWhat actress should play Jennifer Walters (She-Hulk) in the movie?
  • Emma StoneWhat actress should play Jennifer Walters (She-Hulk) in the movie?
  • Katee Sackhoff What actress should play Jennifer Walters (She-Hulk) in the movie?
  • Ronda Rousey What actress should play Jennifer Walters (She-Hulk) in the movie?
  • Gina CaranoWhat actress should play Jennifer Walters (She-Hulk) in the movie?
1mo Eliza Dushku wins the poll.

Most Helpful Guy

• They are all quite suitable for the role, but I consider Eliza Dushku as the best badass girl in the movies, therefore, I'm sure she would be the best choice for She-Hulk.

Most Helpful Girl

• Based on looks and acting style, I actually think Anne Hathaway would be a good pick www.thefamouspeople.com/.../anne-hathaway-1.jpg

Maybe even Anna Belknap (even though she's too short) ilarge.lisimg.com/.../1118full-anna-belknap.jpg

I think casting a buff girl for the role isn't the best idea since Jen isn't supposed to be buff. She is when she transforms but that part would be CGI. They should pick an actress who can play the repressed, shy girl (in the start) with a good figure, but not the proto-typical super model.

Yeah, I agree, Anne Hathaway would be a good pick, she looks a lot like Jen.
      I think Anna Belknap looks too cute to be a superhero.
      Eliza Dushku and Ronda Rousey have the most votes, which one of them would be better?

Thanks for MHO :)

No problem ;)

What Guys Said 12

• one of the last two girls, they are the only ones who actually have the body to do it.

• Olivia Wilde, because she is wild :P

• Well, for those who don't know, She-Hulk doesn't transform like The Hulk, so the actress needs to have the right body type in my opinion. That immediately narrows it down to Rousey or Carano. I personally hate Rousey so Carano gets my vote haha

• The one who have more muscle, because , it is hulk..

• Hmm, Emma Stone is the hottest, I voted for her.

• They'll probably put fkin Jennifer Lawrence in there!!

• Emma Stone cause she is hard as a stone!
    Ugh, and she makes me hard :P

• Gina Carano <3

• All of them except for the first one, she looks too skinny to be a She-Hulk.

• Rousey looks the most like her, But Damn! Emma Stone is hot green <3

• I think either of the last two MMA UFC fighters would be good fit, but that's just me. have trouble deciding which one, so either, won't really matter for me because if they pick either I'd be more interested in watching the movie if it ever got produced and released.

• eliza plays her in the cartoon, ultimate spider man, and hulk and the agents of smash. you should check it out

What Girls Said 9

• Eliza, to me, looks like the best girl for the job.

• I guess Eliza would be the best. Gina Carano would be my second choice.

• Eliza Dushku for sure. She's dope.

• Ronda Rousey is done, stick a fork in her. She's taken forever to come back from her ass kicking when other MMA talent are back in the octagon in 4-5 months. Proves she was coddled.
    I think none of these would work. Someone mousey for Jennifer and someone out of this world for She Hulk

• Eliza Dushku, hands down.

• Eliza would fit the role I believe.

• Ronda Rousey 😊

• Emma Stone or Eliza Dushku, both of them are perfect for the role.

• Katee Sackhoff or Eliza Dushku.