Just for fun really- what would you do if you were from krypton and sent to earth what would you do with your powers?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if it's just for fun and you don't take it the wrong way , I'd start by burgling your bottom.

you would burgle specifically my bottom why lol

Well because that way you would see first hand what some one would do if they had the power. Can't beat first hand experience. Its something I'd like to do as I never have done. I do assume I am taking to a woman here , because anonymous profiles could be an impersonator. But anyway yes. I would but please don't bring any kryptonite as I suspect I'd lose my power pretty quickly!

lol and yes you are ok i am female so you have nothing to worry about and ok i will not bring kryptonite lo

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• If I had powers like that I'd always keep a low profile and don't even bother using them unless I knew it was absolutely necessary. I'd probably prioritize in finding ways to destroy almost all kryptonite that I find scattered on the planet and only keep enough of it in case some other asshole Kryptonian comes around to fuck with me and to start trouble with me.

All in all the only thing I would really want to do is to walk off the fucking chess board. I don't want to deal with anymore of this bullshit than I have to. I don't want to have to fight anyone that I don't need to nor have to. Not even gonna bother saving anyone since I rather not take the credit and opportunities from the real heroes on Earth, don't want to start making them jealous or upset that I could do their job so easily I might as well just not bother.

In the beginning I'd probably take advantage of the X-Ray vision to help make enough money as a business helping people locate and find their missing belongings, etc. Only so I can get the funds I need and if possible I'd build a whole new space ship by reverse engineering the one I came to earth in or repair it and leave this planet and it's inhabitants to sort out all of their own problems.

I'm gonna live on a tiny little planet of my own and then maybe, just I'll just tune in once in a while, in case things really really get so bad to the point that I think and know that if I don't do something about it that it would actually affect me. Otherwise, I guess I'm all good.

• Hang out in my Fortress of Solitude and be left alone. The world needs to grow up and solve its own problems.

Besides, somebody needs to deal with Zod... He is REALLY pissed off.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvvze5m5juE

• I would probably start by murdering the KKK. But those guys are the small fries. Id just fly around the globe, searching for human traffickers and brutally torturing them a million times worse than they ever did to people. I'd have sting operations running using the funds from money I take from these scumbags. They would pimp out their 10 year old little girls to me, I'm fly them to safety in like 1 second and fly back before they can react. Gather up all these fucks and have the sickest weirdos create contraptions of the worst kind of torture for me to use.

• Part of me would feel Its not my place to interfere...
    The other half would bring order and peace and rule over the earth as the common enemy of all nations... the only time people come together is when there is conflict so I tyrannize every nation...

• Destroy. Fucking. Everything.

lol why would you do that

Because I can. And because I can't think of a society on this planet that doesn't deserve it.

• Break into the voters registration center, find everyone that voted for Obama and then kill them. Haha then put trump as my viceroy

• jack off harder.

• Realistically, I'd probably operate like the pirates from Gokaiger (yes I had a Power Ranger's/Super Sentai phase). Meaning I'll only really fight when someone annoys me enough. As long as the badies don't bother me, I won't bother them.

• I'd do some useful shit. Like advancing technology with that ship I came in. Also have fun with my powers.

• I'll become the living embodiment of Karma

• Probably fly into the Sun and marvel at how it won't kill me.

• X-ray vision for you know what

• Prepare for my arch enemy to arrive! Because c'mon, we all know there has to be one douche who is jelly of me or wants to expose me or just needs a reason to go to war lol.

But seriously I'd go destroy isis! And set all the animals if the world free. Go destroy those test labs and kennels and fur farms. And maybe build an island or clear one off and build an animal haven there.

Still might do this without powers XD but it will be awhile...
    http://m.likesuccess.com/quotes/7/333267.png

• Just for fun? I'd have fun. Probably fly around my neighbors houses to annoy them

What Girls Said 1

• I would heal all the hurting people 😊

awwwww but how i never knew superman had that power lol

Occasionally take Lois Lane out for dinner

oh lol