Would you survive a Horror movie based on your Zodiac Sign?

If you don't see yours here, click link.

Reference: http://thoughtcatalog.com/christine-stockton/2016/03/heres-exactly-what-would-happen-to-you-in-a-horror-movie-based-on-your-zodiac-sign/

Aries
(March 21st to April 19th)
The whole rule of ‘never explore strange noises in the basement/woods/haunted attic’ was created for the Aries people of the world. They are brave and adventurous to a fault. When a serial killer is on the loose, they won’t play it safe and will eventually be axed when they go off on their own to investigate.

Leo
(July 23rd to August 22nd)
TBH a Leo would probably end up being the killer. They are smart and creative enough to pull it off, and they’d love the attention that came with their extremely infamous death.

Libra
(September 23rd to October 22nd)
A Libra would probably survive a horror movie. They are too well-liked to be anyone’s target and they are smart enough to figure out how to get out of a bad situation.

Scorpio
(October 23rd to November 22nd)
A Scorpio would survive a horror movie, but only because they are willing to put up a hard fight to get through it. Scorpios are scrappy. They will fight tooth and nail to survive.

Sagittarius
(November 23rd to December 21st)
Let’s be honest, we all love Sagittarius people, but they definitely aren’t going to survive. They’ll be the comic relief that cracks jokes through the whole movie and then dies in a scary-but-hilarious way like drinking a beer bong full of blood.

Pisces
(February 19th to March 20th)
A Pisces would survive a horror movie. They would be the quiet genius you don’t really pay attention to until they end. Pisces are creative and underrated, they’d notice ways to get out or hide that other people wouldn’t see — they can also kill a bitch if need be.

• Yus! >:D
  • Fack! D:<

Most Helpful Girl

• Cancer

(June 22nd to July 22nd)

Sweet, sweet Cancer might survive if they surround themselves with one or two stronger friends, but if they’re on their own — lol, no. Cancers are lovers, not fighters, they’ll be murdered doing something cool like going for a midnight swim (water sign yo) or making love to their honey.

Most Helpful Guy

• Aries
    (March 21st to April 19th)

Yeaaah there is one problem with that, I'm to smart and have seen enough horror movies to know better then to go into the basement or attic much less alone plus I'm a trained fighter.

And I have two simple rules never leave home without your trusty knife or sidearm and your small but powerful and horribly blinding military issue flashlight.

If you want to survive all you have to do is follow these simple rules don't be stupid, don't be a hero, and no matter what stick together and move together as a group like a squad, individuals are easy to pick off and jump a group is strong together.

What Girls Said 17

• Cancer
    (June 22nd to July 22nd)

They wish. In reality us Cancer's would walk the hell away from that shit.

• I'm an Aries and yes after grabbing my shot gun I'm going to find out what's going on! But if I go down I'm taking something with me!

I'm an arise to but come on do the smart thing stick together and move together as a unit don't go running off in the classic horror fashion.

• Pisces power!!!

• >:D yessss muahahhahaahah I'm a survivor!

• It says I'd survive. I dunno about that. XD

• Well... at least I go out like I lived... Cracking jokes and choking people with my sarcasm. ( '-') remember me as the hero I was.

• Bitch please I'm a Scorpio, of course I would survive. :P

• Hey I'm a Leo, so I'd probably be the killer. How wonderful! ,':)

• I'm dead yo 😂 Like... That just described me so well, Sagittarius peace out ✌️

• I used to be a scorpio but apparently my sign changed to something sucky. 😭
    Check your dates.

• i'd survive :)

• I'm a Gemini.. guess I'm gonna die first.

• A Gemini will be the first to die 😭

• Apparently I'm a sociopathic killer.

Have you ever tried to ya know... stop doing that? It's not very nice

Sadly I'm in it to deep, to late to stop, going to have to use my newly discovered creative skills to display the body's *sigh*

• lmao i yell at an old lady for being slow and then get killed. a pretty funny way to die, so yea sure 😂

• I'm a Leo, watch out ;p

• I'm a Scorpio. No problem.

What Guys Said 8

• Being Scorpio with 5 planets in Scorpio when I was born I'd not only survive but I'd turn the tables and conquer

• I was born under the sign of Grumpy Cat

http://oi68.tinypic.com/17q1k0.jpg

I think I'd survive.

• wow, ok i die.

Sagittarius
    (November 23rd to December 21st)

• D. e. d

• I'm a Leo so yes I would survive

• I'm probably the killer. We all saw it coming tho

• Aquarius

(January 21st to February 18th)

An Aquarius’ sense of charity would be their downfall. They are the person who picks up hitchhikers or stops to help someone who falls down and then gets murdered. The every man/woman for themselves mantra you need to survive a horror movie would never appeal to an Aquarius.

• I would.