Has there been any "clown sightings" in your hometown?

There is a clown organization in my hometown threatening a bunch of schools that they are gonna show up on Friday. Some people a little outside of my town (same province though) have reported being chased down by clowns and crap. Any theories on what's going on? In my province where all of this is happening we are also getting weekly bomb threats if not more (seems to have died down a little).

Most Helpful Guy

• No not yet but if I find some clown staring at the door or light or whatever on my back porch or front door and I find one just standing under some street light or if one dares chase me while I'm out walking around at night or follows me. One of several things are going to happen.

1. I'm going to call the cops and follow them if they try to run.

2. I'm going to beat them into a puddle of colors, maybe break some limbs.

3. I'm going to pull a knife or gun on them and demand they get off my property or that tell me just what exactly they are doing and what they hope to gain it and if they try to do anything I'll defend myself accordingly.

Whether it' a gimmick or not some of the stuff they're doing is really disturbing and some of them act almost possessed. I mean there is no excuse or explanation for dressing up in a creepy clown custom breaking into someones back yard and staring at the back porch light or surveillance camera for an hour non stop or sitting on their bench and just staring off into space before getting up and shambling off somewhere else.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Yeah, in my town we hired a bunch of MMA fighters, dressed em as mimes and set em loose. The local ER was overrun with bus loads of toothless clowns with concussions.

• Every time I look in the mirror...

• People are fucking crazy

• No, But several in my hom states of Tennessee and North Carolina. Some people seem to think its a advertising gimmick for either a Rob Zombie movie or the new remake of Stephen King's IT coming out next year.

• I think we should allow people to become vigilantism and kill clowns on sight

I hate clowns. If I see one trying to chase me I am going for the kill

• Any clowns come near imma take out the katana

• Nope, sadly

• Not yet. in my opinion it's just a matter of time.

• Thankfully not.

• What the fuck

What Girls Said 11

• Nope, as far as I'm aware, no one has seen these random clowns.

• Nope

• nope.

• Naw, not yet.

• Yes! There has. Just recently. I live in Roanoke VA.

• Happy Halloween, very creepy and I live too far away from it.

• Yeah there have. I think it's kinda fun tho lol

Im pretty sure most end up with assult charges on them so I don't think it's that funny 😛

It isn't funny at all when they are threatening schools with just little kids in them. In the states they are coaxing kids into forests and shit. Not funny at all

I know I know... the school thing was bad. I think it's cool to scare people in clown masks though. Halloween doesn't have enough traditions

• Not yet

• Not yet but like 5 miles away :(

• Not at all

• Yes we've had some where I live and one got arrested cuz they chased a teenage girl and her little brother from a gas station all the way back to their apartment with a fake knife which is so messed up