Do you have/want tattoos?

i dont have tattoos but want some soon.

if you have tattoos tell how many you have and what they are and mean

• i have tattoos
  • no i dont have/want tattoos
  • i want tattoos but dont have them yet
  • i had tattoos but got them removed

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! But I want something REALLY good. I want some nature scenes put together into sleeves on my arms. I love nature, forests, mountains, rivers, shit like that. I need someone really good to do it. I've wanted tattoos for the longest time but I always wanted something meaningful. But after all these years I've decided on something I find very beautiful instead, and I've now wanted these for quite a while so I think if it's stuck in my head this long then it's a good idea to get them done! I know of a shop that is supposedly really good so we'll see!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a drawing of my dog inked on my leg and wings on my back and two stars on my ass. I'd want to get sleeves but I don't think I can do that and still get the job I want so I'm not gonna get any visible ones.

What Guys Said 11

• I have one tattoo that I just got this past summer. It's a black panther head with a crown and underneath it says "King of ones self". The black panther is suppose to represent (for me anyways) boldness, conquer, and confidence. The crown means kingship obviously. All of it means me being a ruler of myself (mentally and emotionally) and the confidence and ability to achieve my goals, turning my dreams into a reality. The next tat I want will be in Japanese and it will say "Always rising after a fall". Hopefully I can get that one before this year is up.

• Kind of nerdy but I think on my birthday I am going to get this medium sized tattoo on my arm haha...

www.askideas.com/.../...-Pokemon-Tattoo-Design.jpg

• Don't have, don't want.

• I have a playboy bunny on each arm. They are about the size of the air fresheners, since that what was used as a template. They don't mean anything, other than one day I was really stupid and now I have to wear these bunnies all the time.

• I have tattoo's. Most are pretty nice, probably will get more though.

• nope, i dont have neither i dont want them

• I don't like tattoos. I neither have nor want them.

• The tattoos that I plan on getting are the ones I have drawn out and if you want I can draw one for you

• No to both.

• I plan to get a few when at 16

• Tattoos nor piercings.

What Girls Said 14

• The human body is beautiful the way it is. If I like an image, I'd just blow it up as life-size picture and hang it on a wall.

• Nope, none for me, and I don't want any tattoos. Needles are scary, hah.

• I have one tattoo currently that represents an internal struggle of mine (won't give away, it would be like typing my name on here). I want another that represents another internal struggle, and a quote but I haven't decided on the quote

• I have a few.
    One is a morality quote. Another is my father's birth and death. A rose and a star for my mom and sister since that's the translations of their names. & a few other ones.

• Have them and want more

• I don't have any.
    Maybe one day. But I'm too indecisive to decide what I want on my body forever.

• I have 2 a poem by edgar allan poe on my forearm and an anklet with an eagle, my scorpio symbol, and a couple letters for loved ones on it. Going to get a ying yang of the day sky and night sky done soon. And a few others to follow.

• I have a tattoo on my right wrist area.

• I want them

• I have a few tattoos

• I have couple tattoos

• I have a star on my ankle and a scorpion on my back

• I have a heart filled in like a quilt, it's in memory of my grandma, and an awareness ribbon for poly cystic kidney disease for my god daughter!

• I want to be employed, so no tattoos.