Why are black guys less desirable then other men?

0|0
14|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Men are men are men.

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like this is a common question on this site. Jesus... feelings are feelings.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Black guys are not less desirable than other men.

If I see a posh black guy in a clean t-shirt and jeans (not hanging below their ass), and a white guy acting like a thug, I am going to choose the black guy.

It's about class, not color.

1|2
    0|2
  • For me its their attitude, how they carry themselves, etc. Also none of them are really attracted to me anyway. And if they are, its only because they want sex. They are not attracted to my personality as I don't act like most of them act like other so-called 'black' girls. I just don't attract them, and its so rare, its about 0.5% chance rare.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are desirable. They are seen with all types of women. Those that have a bad eye for black men are probably becuase they let unfair stereotypical traits describe men, such as dangerous, anger problems, criminals, etc.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't find all black men desirable just like I don't find all white men desirable or All Asian men disresble..

Some of each group are incredibly yummy looking men...

1|0
    0|1
  • I've seen plenty of handsome black guys, I certainly don't find them less desirable.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. You guys are the only race of men to put down your own women
    2. Few are highly educated
    3. Many don't take care of their kids
    4. Live off the wealth of women/ aspire to be broke bums

2|2
    2|4
    • 2mo

I REALLY hate to admit it, but I've heard more terrible things coming out of black men's mouths about black women. I really hate it, but hopefully that will change one day.

• 2mo

Finally someone speaks up about it?

• Who said this? NO ONE!!!
    These are just bullshit sterotypes
    I like black men and white men equally

2|0
    0|0
  • never heard about this

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find all men attractive, cuz it depends on the person, not the race! I just prefer educated ones.

- But SOME black guys have a tendency to put down black women, and not take responsibility, total manchildren, and some dont make the effort to fit on the higher scale of society as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find some Black men attractive. I don't know if Black men find Asian women attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who told u this, this is very untrue

1|0
    0|0
  • They are not less desirable.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Maybe it's that white Cuck privilege that you're showing.

1|1
    0|0
  • At my university one of the black women's groups recently held a discussion about, "White women, stealing our men!"
    It was hilarious, I dont think black guys are less desirable because of race, it has more to do with culture

0|0
    0|0
  • Small penis...

0|0
    0|0
  • oppositely they love them

0|0
    0|1
  • Our penises are just too damn large. White women prefer tiny dicks that don't even touch the sides.

0|0
    1|0
    • 2mo

Or it could be that some black men feel entitled to a white woman and act thirst and desperate for white pussy.

• 2mo

Nope, your dick is just tiny. But don't feel bad, white women prefer micro-penises.

• 2mo

Loool