Is it cool that I signed up for a photography class today?

I had a lot of fun... truly :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. Any fool can look through a lens and push a button. Try drawing or painting, then I'll be impressed.

I guess I could along the way... for now this will do lol.

Ah, it's actually quite beautiful to enjoy photography wherever you go... I mean you could go travelling and still enjoy art, it's crazy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty awesome

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah. Whatever classes that are fun are cool. Since I'm taking engineering, that makes it extra cool xD lol

But you are so young!

I did business school, it does make it extra cool :)

I'm a freshman, it's intro to engineering, but I'm taking the engineering path in here in highschool, so I'm just beginning

What Girls Said 4

• sounds very nice

• Yeah, photography is fun!

• It's cool if you like it

• It is cool in my opinion. Photography is one of the many brilliant art forms in life. Good on you! :)

Ha ha it was beginner... I know nothing about photography so I figured I'd give it a try :)

Whatever. I'm not artistic at all. However, I can appreciate art. We all got to start somewhere. For example, I used to lack the ability to paint. However, I have practiced a lot and am now half decent at paining.

Why do you say, 'whatever.'

Yeah I agree :). Plus, it's a 30-hour class so I am hoping to learn a lot!