Are white women the most attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not to sound PC but I really think there are beautiful women of every race.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• I'm white, and I personally think black women are the most overall beautiful! Every women is beautiful though :) we are all different and unique and that's what makes everyone beautiful. It would be boring if everyone looked the same.

• Meh.

• Um, no

• Totally, but there's also plenty of ugly white women, just like there is in any other racial group.

• its all depends on people's preference

• I find Latinas to be very attractive. I'm an Asian girl.

• You can't use definitive terms like 'most' in regards to subjective things like beauty. Beautiful white women are beautiful though.

• ere we gooooooooooooooo again ladies and gents

• no lol

• I find ahem middle eastern women to be quite attractive

• They are the general standard of beauty, but I think that has more to do with europeans colonial global influence, and possibly also because many cultures prefer lighter skinned women, which may also be emphasized because of european colonization of many many nations around the globe and the historical social/economic significance of being closer to white. Beauty is far from apolitical in my opinion.

But if we're not looking at things objectively - not considering history and all things that influence ideals of beauty - then, no, I don't think so, no. I'm bisexual and I tend to be more attracted to black and "latina" women than white, but I am still very attracted to white women as well. I'm mostly black myself, so I'm happy that many men and women don't only want to date white women lol I've met people who prefer other races over white. They may not be the majority, but they exist.

• Simple No. And it's not saying they aren't attractive. You can go around the world and find some really beautiful women. White women are just held as the top standard, and that's not exactly fair either.

• most of them are

but i think middle eastern women are the most attractive

What Guys Said 15

• No. All women are attractive. Ik, it sounds like im gay or something xD

• Everyone has there own preferences but mine jump around - I find women of all races attractive

• Horses for courses. not for me , but for most yes but I honestly think it's because for years the fashion and cosmetics industry has focused on them and being from the wealthiest part of the world they are more likely to be nourished and physically well developed.

• Vanilla... chocolate.. strawberry... lemon... pistaccio

wait what? Pistaccio? W/e, I like pistaccio. Pistaccio it is!!

• Black women are the most attractive.

• Yup they are..

• There are hot and ugly girls of every race but in general... white and Asian are the most attractive.

• Yeah for me

• Possibly in hollywood and the media only, because the media is all very fucking biased.

• No but they are certainly one of the ugliest!!

Yellow hair looks especially diagusting

• Yes, why do you ask

• they really aren't.. like at all. on average a pretty middle eastern, indian, hispanic or biracial is MUCH more attractive than a average white female. their looks to are bland.

• That is an indisputable fact.