To those who complain about the questions I ask, easy fix, delete me?

So I've been getting a few slightly passive aggressive comments from people, stating that I ask to many questions, but this is a question forum isn't it? If you dont like it delete me, block me, simple fix

• Continue to ask questions, it is a question media site
    67%(2)82%(14)Vote86%(12)
  • Can you just stop please
    33%(1)18%(3)Vote14%(2)

Most Helpful Guy

• In fairness I haven't noticed any weird questions from you but as you say it is a Q & A site with thousands of users so people will have different tastes.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• So why are you paying attention to people you don't like? If they are complaining about you and you go so far as to ask a quesiton about it, why don't you block them instead?

• true, but i wanted to ask if im really that annoying or if its the people who have issues

• I wouldn't know, I haven't seen you around.

• Who the heck complains about something like that?

• IKR like im new to dating and the whole guy situation seeing i went to an all girls school, and just seeing what others think, didn't realise it was such a crime :(

• What did you ask?

• if its questions like this one then all i can say it adds no value what so ever

• no it was questions asking about important things

• i dont see a problem in that case

• Go anonymous! Nobody will know it's you then.

• yeah I know but I feel I get more answers when i dont go anon

• No, you still get answers but you have to word your questions well as an anon

What Girls Said 2

• This is the first time I've seen any of your questions? What are you posting?

• Who tf are you?