Describe your neighborhood?

Most Helpful Girl

• No sidewalks.
    150 people tops.
    More cattle than people.
    Corn fields all over.
    You can leave your kids unattended and they'll be fine.

Most Helpful Guy

• Four 8 floor yr 2000 buildings on this side of the street, overlooking the city ( city center at 10' by subway).
    pre WW2 houses and 4 floor social housing on the other side.
    19th century houses and pre WW2 houses nearby
    A little park nextdoors, a big one at 1/2 mile.
    Two subway stations, a bus stop and two supermarkets here. a 3d subway. station and tramway at 1/2 mile.
    4 schools nearby
    Not many small shops. (a half closed shopping gallery)
    A busier street at 1/2 mile , a clinic at 1 mile.

A rather old population, mixed with immigrants

What Girls Said 12

• I live at the Ramada Inn. There is a Residency Program that's beautifully Affordable, so I Reside Right in the Heart of Town.
    It's Nice with all of the Stores and Shops near by, not much Crime.
    However, going Further out of my Own place, there is more Trouble with some Crime. The areas are Not as Nice as the one I Live in.
    Good luck and Great question, @hashmi12 xx

are you saying you rent a room at the Ramada Inn like it's an apartment?

yeah I bet it does. I've had to live in Hotels for weeks to months at a time while traveling for work so I know how awesome it can be but I had no idea you could actually get monthly rates at some of them? especially for such a reasonable price. Makes me want to go do that heh..

@Jager66 lol Yes, I was quite happy with the deal here, cannot beat it.
      Alos, Motels as well can offer a weekly rate too. xx

• - Hart of Paris
    - Many hotels around me ( I had to deal with the noise during the Euro 2016)
    - Many cafes and restaurants around me
    - next to a big Train station
    - Can see the Eiffel tower from the corner of the street.

• Meh.
    No one gets hurt however people steal stuff all the time. My dad's had tools stolen from his truck several times overnight and so have many other neighbors. A poor military gentleman recently came back home only to find his house had been robbed.

• It is kind of in heart of the city. Almost everything is nearby -grocery store, schools, station etc. People are typical urban ones. Keeping to themselves but quite helpful when time comes.

• I have the most amazing neighborhood. The houses aren't the biggest or best around but the people are. I know almost everyone and people ate always dropping off cookies or bread or dinner. And they help move heavy furniture or help fix our boat etc. Their are kids playing with each other constantly. The kids have a book club and a science club and an art club. I love it!

• Literally just a line. Maybe 30 families live on my street at the most. right off a busy street. No sidewalks. People use it to cut through to avoid traffic on the busy road. Tons of deer.

• Bunch of stuck-up, rich, snobby white people who listen to pop music and degrade anyone who isn't like them. There are a lot of big houses, everyone has a big yard, and there's a prescription drug problem

• Former mill town, so lots of terrace houses and that. Northern, working class.

• It is really quite unless someone is mowing their lawn, cleaning a car or having a party. Usually my neighbors in particular would be noisy from 9pm until midnight. Then early in the morning from 5am until 8am. You can usually never see anyone outside unless they are going out or walking a dog.

I met most people and they are friendly :)

• Bunch of people who are stuck up.

• It was normal before the Invasion

• There's a playground and trees everywhere

What Guys Said 14

• quiet suburb of philadelphia. only about 1 mile from the city limit but like a whole other world. all residential. friendly. strong sense of community. very safe

• Very multicultural, probably isn't a clear minority or majority. One block away from 6 bars with awesome food. A handful of bodegas, somewhat of an economically depressed area and it's a very historic part of the city. I have a waterfront a block away as well and the people here are very laid back, you don't fuck with them and they won't fuck with you so the cops don't get called as much as other areas, like nobody is going to call on you for drinking in public unless you're starting shit. All in all I like it here, it's where I grew up and i know everyone.

• It's mostly low rise apartments. There's a big park nearby next to the subway station. South and east are well off families with huge houses, north and west are more middle and working class homes.

• Peaceful quite, we say hi to neighbors when we meet during car wash.

• single road in a tiny village... behind the house a river, in front of it a couple of other houses and the start of a forest

• Its outside of the city.. my house is surrounded by trees. It takes me like 45 minutes to go in center of the city.

• A bunch of trees, a few houses, more trees, no traffic

• Calm, peaceful and boring

• Boring, I've wanted to leave for a while now

• One word:

GHETTO.

• I live in a suburban part of the city in a cluster of apartment complexes, and theirs an abandoned golf course that's turning into a forest.

• Safe, Kind of affluent, clean, well-layout, close to everything I could need ( schools, shops, parks, medical centres, beach)
    It's quite nice now that I think about it.
    I am so lucky to be able to live in my neighbourhood.

• Everything was fine until the meth clinic opened up down the street.

Oh.. joy.

@WhereAmI I don't even carry coins with me (Hate them), so when I'm asked if I have some change I say no which is the truth haha

@Kantana I'm just pulling your leg. I don't live near a meth clinic. That would be both dangerous and exciting. I do get harrased for spare change though.

• Liberated women everywhere...

It's hell itself