İs Trump anormal?

I watch him several time and he looks like a maniac. So you have two choice, devil hilary or this creepy man?

Most Helpful Girl

• Trump is not well rehearsed. He doesn't have any political experience. But he knows how to be great and achieve his goals. He knows how to be a normal American citizen because he's been an American citizen all of his life. All Hillary Clinton knows is how to tell people what they want to hear- until it comes to actually putting her plan into action after she gets elected.

This is why I will be, and have always been, voting for trump. I don't want someone rehearsed, I want someone who is real.

Most Helpful Guy

• Read the cliff notes on Art of the Deal and Art of the Comeback. You'll have a more in depth understanding of him, when you do.

What Girls Said 1

• The devil or a creep? Im not stupid id choose the creep

What Guys Said 4

• I personally believe he is out of his depth and is reacting to this

• Trump, Trump isn't a politician and is inexperienced enough to get impeached. Clinton is a political veteran , and thus is too smart to allow herself to get impeached.

• abnormal*

• you're just a minority with an agenda...

Not that I want to hurt you or anything