RIDDLE: Why was he arrested on the spot?

When a man murders his wife in they're car, he uses a knife while nobody is near by.

As he throws her body out he takes precautions as to not leave any finger prints behind on her body.

Next while at a cliff he throws the knife down thinking nobody will find it and heads home.

About an hour later the cops call him and tells him that his wife has been murdered. That he now needs to come to the scene of the crime.

The second he arrives the cops arrest him on the spot.

• I know
  • I don't know
  • Cheated

Most Helpful Guy

• did they take him with them or did they just tell him to come to the scene of the crime? If the latter and he didn't ask where it happened, he could only know if he's involved in it

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• Ah, I missed the second line. I thought the wife was still in the car. In that case I would have said when he had gotten down to the crime scene they would have seen his dead wife. Although I also missed one other line because that doesn't make any sense.

Good riddle.

If he has two wives the knife he threw could have stabbed his other wife. The riddle didn't specify that he wiped the fingerprints off of the knife. If he didn't, the cops would have found his other wife and the knife, with the fingerprints.

I know that's not the answer, but I wanted to come up with an answer of my own.

• How did he know the location of the crime unless he participated in the crime?

• i've heard this one before. won't ruin it

• The ladies already answered. I stopped by for the free xp since no guys answered.

And of course as I was typing others posted already, xp denied :p

• the knife he throws off the cliff was landed which had his fingerprints on it and they had enough time to do CSI and they called him to come to the crime scene which he knew where it was and he was not shocked when people usually get a stroke when they hear this kind of news.

• He automatically knew where the crime scene was

• Because men are always guilty!!!

jk, I knew the answer

• They didn't tell him where the murder took place, so the fact that he somehow knew anyway is a dead givaway

• He wouldn't know where to go if he wasn't guilty.

• He forgot to wear gloves... his fingerprints are not on her but they'll be all over the knife!

• Unless he took the cops to her, I don't know.

• Look cops never told him the crime scene,.. And location then how did he reach the scene

• They never said where the scene of the crime was

• Because he's the husband

• Because he brought them to the scene of the crime

• Too easy

• Damn I'm too busy to think it out today
    Sorry

• Husbands are always arrested immediately when a woman is killed.

• They never stated where the scene of the crime was, by turning up he jepordised himself

• he never asked for directions

• its simple, its because he's black.

• "He never ask the cop where the scene of the crime was so they knew that he had murdered his wife."

What Girls Said 6

• Because police didn't tell him address of crime scene, still he came on right spot.

• He automatically knew where the crime scene was without being told.

• They didn't tell him where the crime scene was and I've heard this riddle years ago. Old but gold!

• Because they didn't tell him where the scene was. This riddle is old.

• I know! Should I say it or no?

• They never told him where she was murdered