What does life mean to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• - Making my parents happy and proud
    -pleasing God
    - Reaching my goals
    - Find happiness
    - Make others happy
    That's my meaning of life.

good goals-but a word of the wise: pleasing God must come before all else... other wise-you may as well throw this list in the schedder.

@JenSCDC
      Good grief, I swear I see you on every other post saying you know enough "just to be dangerous". Settle it down.

The Bible can not speak for itself, therefore it is subjective in its meaning and can be interpreted in anyway. If the guy believes that Adam and Eve were real people, let him; you do not know as a fact that they were not.

Bring up whatever you like, the opinions you hold are just that: your opinions. Just because you hold a belief to be factual does not mean it is.

I study Near Eastern History and Art, so I am aware of what ideas you talk about; they are not conclusive and, unless some outstanding piece of evidence comes to light in the future, are purely theories.

In plain and simple terms, stop thinking so highly of yourself.

@JenSCDC might wanna try jw. org

Most Helpful Guy

• To me life is about three things in general :
    Love
    Worship
    Laugh

What Girls Said 3

• Uuuh existence, survival, doing cool stuff that I feel like doing. Etc.

• a long path

• life is too short not to live it to the fullest

What Guys Said 16

• Life’s meaning is in each loving kiss. The stroke of your hand through the hair of the one you love so completely you’re willing to die for them. Life’s meaning is held in every breath as we wake up each day with renewed vigor to make the world a little bit better and to lead by example to improve the lives of those around us and enrich their perspective of what it means to be alive. Life’s meaning is found in a every baby’s cry. The complete trust of a puppy’s affection in your arms. The sight of a new spring foal as it stands by its Dam in the field. Life’s meaning is in very breath we take, for we are not promised tomorrow, only this moment; the here and now and making the most of this life while we have it, and before we are finally called to our eternal rest.

• Getting a job, most likely in a factory, mine or warehouse of some kind like most men in my family and working, breaking my back for family and or myself and if I have a family at the time hopeful that they'll appreciate what I go through to put a roof over their heads and food on the table. Living a godly life, settling down, raising a family here in the states and hopefully bring into the world children that will go into the world at adulthood and use what I've taught them to help make a life for themselves and the world a better place. And of course enjoying life's simple pleasures a good meal, company, smoke or drink and expanding my knowledge, hobbies getting wiser etc.

• It's means that I'm breathing and while this is happening I should live it at its fullest, without regretting for things I didn't do.

• I guess in a reality perspective

Were just economists working for franchise companies (McDonald's, WalMart, Best Buy) and then making minimum wage.

It's like a mutual benefit.

You make them money, and they give you a good immense amount of money in return.

• In the words of Xander cage- girls (well THE girl), games, and global domination 😎.

• Just surviving, I guess.

• Q: What does life mean to you?
    A: That God has not paroled me yet.

• I've decided to stop worring about that, give it my best shot and see what happens.

• telling people the story of this book cause people are stupid and don't understand it, they think this world has always been like this lol
    http://kingofwallpapers.com/bible/bible-021.jpg

• More than words
    sigh~may be everything.

• You born, you a slave to money, then you die.

• God's gift to me, was life. What I do with my life, is my gift to God.

• To enjoy it.

• Survival. Life means nothing more than that.

• Being aware.

• To try to make the most of it and Do what makes you happy