Why do you love soft hands on a man?

Why do you love soft hands on a man?

I exfoliate and moisturize my hands three times a day so I can give my boyfriend nice and smooth handjobs with my velvet soft hands.

0|0
14|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Your bf? 😂lmfao

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol I don't know about you by my hands are full of calluses and a few scars. I do use lotion tho cuz my skin is dry as fuck in the winter.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Bruh. I need the friction of callouses on your palms against my booty when you slap it. Gtfoh soft hands pls

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol i def prefer rougher hands. Last guy I dated had super soft hand cause he was a chiropractor- too feminine

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah give me some rough hands. I like a guy who uses his hands, and has calluses, it just feels better

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah rough hands are better

0|0
    0|0
  • it's nice i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I like strong rough hands on men

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't, I like my man's hands like I do sex. Rough.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I just like unbitten, clean fingernails.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew. Turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • They can't be softer than my hands

0|0
    0|0
  • If he has soft hands that means he takes care of himself and therefore can take care of you

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I like gentle, rough hands.

1|0
    0|0
  • they feel nice

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I always moisturize, and for years. The site, sound and feel of dry skin makes me cringe. When people scratch dry skin it is waaaaaay worse than nails on a chalk board, I just can't handle it.

I also can't imagine how cracked scratchy dry hands would feel appealing to woman on her most sensitive parts of her body.

0|0
    0|0
  • im studying to become a massage therapist, i have quite rough hands because of mechanics class and other activities that give you rough hands so i dont know if that will be a bad thing or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Soft hands, lol...

0|0
    0|0
  • i play guitar and lift weights. my hands aren't soft. soft hands is for sissy boys. men dont have soft hands

0|0
    0|0
  • My hands are rough as f*ck and full with wide veins bruh..

0|0
    0|0
  • My hands are rough as fuck...

0|0
    0|0
  • if they like it, it's because it shows them that men can do it too. that it's not just women who have to do all that stuff.

0|0
    0|0