What do you think of yourself?

I'm done with all those "what do you think of me/him/her?"
Let's focus on ourselves only and give ourselves some love❤😎 #SpreadTheLoveMaHomies
That's what I think of myself :
What do you think of yourself?

Never mind I'm awesome in a modest way ❤🍦👑

0|1
17|19

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I'm funny, I definitely have an attitude, especially these days and over the past year or so, I'm... quirky? Nonetheless I'm an extreme loyalist which I am proud of, I am queen bustin' ass on the daily, and I've always done what I wanted, even when I knew other people though it was nuts and I'm not dead yet so, accomplishments.

I think I'm overall cool beans.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

What Girls Said 16

• I may have made mistakes in past, I am far from perfection. Still I feel that I am a kind person at heart who is misunderstood sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Right 😀

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I am kind, funny, generous, smart, creative, and talented. My weaknesses are that I am too sensitive usually, I over think and over analyze, and I get overwhelmed and anxious easily.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm a caring petson.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate myself when I know I'm being annoying but just... can't... stop 😂 I also hate myself when I'm in a low mood and make things not fun anymore. I love myself when I'm feeling big, extroverted and not fazed by anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I am a really shit person

1|2
    0|0
  • Average. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • hm. Sarcastic and a lone wolf.

2|0
    0|0
  • Meh, I'm aiight

1|0
    0|0
  • i'm ok-ish. could do better in letting go of a lot of fears

2|0
    0|0
  • I think I am pretty extraordinary... which can be taken as either good or bad depending on the situation... mostly, I just think I'm me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm hmmm... I'm unique lol

1|0
    0|0
  • A nice western girl that like bikes. Also a great horseback rider.

1|0
    0|0
  • A nerd, but do not look like one
    Badass
    Nice
    Funny

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm trash

0|0
    0|0
  • 2|0