Do you stand up for yourselves?

I do always!

• No
  • Yes
  • Maybe
  • Sometimes

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. If someone shouts at me or something I just go completely silent. My girlfriend hates it, when she's shouting at me and I just sit there silently. But there's no point arguing back, I know I'm right and that's all that matters. Better just let it go

Most Helpful Girl

• Very rarely. I'm trying more now but I usually will back down to most people unless it's something I care very much about.

I am glad you are trying. But even though you back down to people they will keep on doing it,

What Guys Said 12

• Depends how big they are.

Even if you are small or big you are, you and the only thing that matters is you and only you,

• Don't remember who sang it, but the lyric was "You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything." True statement.

• I sometimes do but if it's something not important enough I just let it pass because it's only going to escalate and cause more drama and shit which I can't be bothered to deal with

• In some situations.

• Unless I'm gonna get seriously harmed
    Hell yes I speak up

• Yes I don't take shit.
    When I'm in the wrong I'll admit it of course and be honest.

• Of course I do.

• i'm mostly in the hot seat alone.

• yes i do and that's why most people don't like me

Well this is a good thing it means that they just don't like it when they are told something they don't like to hear. lol

it pisses me off that they want me to be fake

• Not really. I'm definitely a lover, not a fighter. I'm not aggressive or argumentive. That can sometimes be a good thing or a bad thing.

• the only person that matters in this world is you

• No I don't have to because no one dares to touch me anyways.

Not only do I stand up with that its what the words that others say or behind our backs.

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah.
    Used to have a horrible issue with that as a kid. Always let people walk all over me. But I don't let that happen anymore.

I am glad. Are you willing to help and encourage others to stand up for themselves?

if they wanted my help, sure. but I'm not gonna butt in.

• Not often enough.

• Eh, I let my friends rag on me if they're joking. If someone is actually being mean then I'll just stop talking to them.

• I do all the time, I'm really witty and a smartass so I can tell someone very subtly and oh so nice to go fuck themselves even in church and no one can say a word to me. I never use vulgar words or raise my voice! It always pisses that person off! Yep! I'm good! Lol

• Yes i do stand up for myself. And for anyone who wants me to stand up for them if they can't do it themselves for whatever reason.

• Extremly rarely...

• somtimes

• Sometimes. But not always. There are times where you lower yourself by engaging. If someone is making an untrue claim I'll address it.. but otherwise, if you get down in the mud you're gonna get dirty.

• Yeah except with my mom... that bitch is scary

• Sometimes