What are the traits your dream guy would have?

So, let's say you could create your dream guy out of thin air. He could be Edward the vampire, Conan the barbarian, or Julius Caesar of the Roman Empire.

What traits or skills would you want him to possess? Courage? Virtue? Talent in a certain field like music or art? Seductive? Tactful? Being funny? What would you want your perfect guy to be like? ANYTHING goes.

1|0
21|3

Most Helpful Girl

• My perfect guy would be intelligent, funny, fun, chubby, tall, selfless and caring. He would be lovable, and reliable, kind, well mannered and responsible. He would be entertaining and respectful and he would be rich. Money doesn't matter much to me but you said anything goes so of course money is important. He would make me smile on the worst days and always be by my side.

My guy would have dark hair and a tan complexion. He would smell nice and dress well. He would love the same hobbies as muchs such as fishing and also love going shopping with me as well. He would be okay with having the 3 children I hope and plan on having. He would be laid back and willing to stay home on certain days and just relax. He would be my go to and my best friend, as well as the love of my life. He wouldn't cause me any stress and he would put me as his first priority, be honest and always faithful.

Now I know with all of this I sound like I'm looking for a lot, but then again this is only because you said anything goes. If it were to be ideal, I would just want him to be funny, faithful, honest, always have my back and be caring, loving and respectful.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I find it funny how most of these women have a ridiculously long list.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• He would be a uniquely intelligent, deep thinking, and highly empathetic man with a sense of humor that's compatible with mine. He'd be able to have the hard conversations/ arguments whatever without stomping off like most guys my age, he'd have the humility to admit he was wrong, but also the balls to call me out on my shit and tell me when I'm wrong, although respectfully. He'd be a perfect mixture of selfless and selfish when he should be. He'd be assertive but not controlling. He'd be loyal and of a high moral character.
    I'd be able to laugh until tears came out of my eyes with him, and adventure and fun would come easily to us. He'd make me feel comfortable and accepted as myself. And we would be able to talk and talk for hours. Especially deep conversations.
    And he'd have my general ideas about life but have his own unique viewpoints I hadn't considered. Basically he'd be agnostic/atheist as well and liberal, but I don't want someone who only parrots my own opinions. I want to be challenged but not in the sense that we don't see eye to eye.

I want someone I can trust to make good decisions. Of course not always but in general. We're all only human.

And of course he'd be attractive to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • He'd be rich, strong&courageous, tall, dark-haired, sexy, well-dressed, protective, kind, smart, romantic, optimistic (because I'm a pessimist), cook, play the guitar, and sing like Shawn Mendes. And have a white horse as well as a stylish car. And maybe a sword too. He should also look good in a black button-down. He should also definitely be a dog person. Most importantly, he'd love me like Disney princes love their princesses. Pretty sure I haven't missed anything...

1|1
    0|0
  • He already exists. But I can't have him :(

3|1
    0|0
  • He already exists but there is 1 thing that doesn't make him perfect. He's handsome, nice, funny, wealthy, but...

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

How do you not mention the one thing that doesn't make him perfect?

• 2mo

It's complicated to explain... It has to do with his lifestyle

• Honest, smart, works out/healthy, ambitious, romantic, funny, neat/organized, positive/happy, not angered easily, good hygiene lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind
    Epathetic
    Loyal
    At least has a job *even a low paying job*
    And skinny 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • The traits the guy I love now are perfect...

Funny
    Kind/Loving
    Shy
    Stubborn
    Awkward (sometimes)
    Creative
    Adventurous
    Sometimes has ego problems, but it's not fun if you don't argue now and then

0|0
    0|0
  • Honest, kind, loyal, hard-working, respectful , well-mannered, can play soccer, and intelligent and brave. You have to be brave to be with me :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Good Shape
    Big/Strong Arms
    Tall
    Beach Boy Look
    Funny
    Smart
    Generous
    Creative
    Adventurous
    Communicative
    Financially Stable

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit sensitive yet not like a little puppy.
    He has to be physical. I'm all about touch.
    A little ghetto lol I know what I mean when I say that.
    Territorial and protective.
    Very humorous and light-hearted.
    Can keep up a good deep conversation but also be good with small talk as well.
    A good fashion sense.
    And that's all I can come up with.

0|0
    0|0
  • What my boyfriend has.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do yah want to know?

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligent, worldly, strong, firm hand and a wordsmith.

1|0
    0|0
  • Treats me like a QUEEN and lots of chemistry <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweet, funny, supportive and affectionate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smart, funny, tall, honest, trustworthy, kind, and is into superheroes and doctor who

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

What's your height?

• Show All
    • 1mo

Means you are open to being with such a short men?
      Okay maybe not date but will you pity him and have sex with him to make him feel better and worthy of women and sex?
      Will you be his friend with benefits?
      Make him feel better by being his side and showing him that he is Short yet handsome?

• 1mo

@heythereambak nope. I don't sleep around

• tall
    Dark hair k dark eyes
    Mysterious
    Musically talented
    Brave
    Honest
    Loyal
    Confident
    Romantic
    Passionate
    Many things.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

What's your height and how tall a man should be?

• 1mo

@heythereambak I am 5' 4 he needs to be 6 foot or taller.

• Found him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11aP8cM2ohA

Seriously, my dream guy wasn't even this good in my dreams. Lol

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

That one above was just what he can do with his body, but wait until you see what he can do with his personality...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lUW65GTj3M

*delightful squeals*

• Show All
    • 2mo

@reixun I want every inch of DAT DICK!!!

• 2mo

omg the les twins are so cool !!

• Tall, dark, handsome.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am attracted to him and we have lots of chemistry is number one :)
    Confident
    Honest
    Kind
    Adventurous (eating, traveling, up for a lot of things)
    Open minded
    Knowledgable
    Smart
    Healthy (eating habits, active)
    Appreciative
    Understanding
    Not into social media much or his phone, lives in the moment
    Respectful
    Clean
    Positive
    Sweet
    Into the outdoors, but also likes to cuddle and enjoys staying in cooking together and watching movies
    I want him to be busy, either working or going to school and have activities he's into.. but at the same time as he gives me my freedom and I give him his, we also spend a good amount of time together
    I like guys that are at least a few years older than me

<3

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

I forgot to add.. we gotta make each other laugh and be silly together
      and also affectionate

And also he's already in my life :)

What Guys Said 2