Wearing Pink for breast cancer awareness?

How many men would wear something pink the month of October

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen lots of men wear pink, even outside of the month of October. I dont know why there is such a stigma around it, must just be some guys not being secure enough in their masculinity/sexuality to pull it off...

Most Helpful Guy

• I think everyone is aware of breast cancer by now.

Not at all taking away the need for a cure or how all women should be educated, but there's many, many different types of cancer killing millions that need donations to help find cures too. Lung & Colon cancer kill more per year than breast cancer, yet only receive a fraction of the funding. Lung, prostate, and colon cancer are also about the same (if not more) in prevalence than breast but, yet again, receive only a fraction of the funding.

If we really care about eradicating or improving the treatments for cancer as a whole, the awareness and funds need to be divided up more fairly and logically.

What Girls Said 2

• no one wears the colours of other cancer on other awareness months... what makes breast cancer so special/

• Ugh I forgot it was time to pay the pockets of Susan G Kamen in the name of "finding a cure". Smdh.

What Guys Said 3

• Why wear pink? Just donate money and volunteer time.

• I don't own anything pink

• Salmon pink sure