If u could look 16 years into the future or 6 years before you wore born witch would it be and why?

• 16 years future
  • 6 years before you wore born

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither, 16ys in the future isn't going to stay the same, the future in of itself is ever changing by ever decision I make. 6yrs before I was born would mean I would have to watch my parents get married, have sex, fight, call cops, treat each other like shit to which I have already seen for the last like 29 odd years of my life, lastly, I would not be a witch, they are usually a lady. Men are either warlocks or wizards respectively.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather have my future kept a secret because if I knew about my future, the actions I make may change the outcome, whether it be good or bad. Knowing about my past might give me a great understanding about how the world was before and give me more information about my roots.

What Guys Said 20

• I have very little in my life that excites me or feels worth living for.
    looking at 1977 isn't going to do much for me.
    Looking at 2032 might.
    Tech wonders, other new discoveries. Seeing what my nieces will be like at 19 and 23. Laughing at how the world will still be dealing with the same old political BS, just repackaged a different way for a new generation. All that? That could give me something to look forward to.

• I'd rather wait and see what the future holds for me, so that means I'll go 6 years in to the past.

• No some things are better left off alone

U do know it's a made up thing and in this u just see u can't touch or change shit

Why not u would see your mom and dad Yong 😂😂😂😂

I come to the earth to experience everything live. Your way is like watching life super fast like watching a movie

• Which

Between the two, the future. Even if it changed my knowledge of it won't make the changes so dramatic that it's no longer the future.

• I will be dead within 16 years, so, no.

So u would see what the world is like when you Gon than u don't know u will be dead u could live to 100 😂😂😂😂

why dead?

Ummm... *sigh* I chose not have kids because, 35 years ago, I realized that lots of bad shit was coming down the pike. Much of what I predicted is coming true and, in some ways, is even worse. So, I am happy that I didn't have kids; I loved my kids so much that the only way that I knew that I could keep them safe and stress-free from the idiocy and evil in the world was to not have them.

Unfortunately, I had to live through those 35 years and it has taken a huge toll on my health. So, I will likely die "young". That's OK because I don't have much vested in this life or in the future. Would I want to see the future? Maybe some of it, but, not really... Certainly, 16 years isn't going to make that much difference. Other than 9/11 and social media, not much has really changed since 2000, so I don't expect much else by 2032.

6 years before I was born... I'll take that. Then I could have met my grandmother who, at age 52, died 5 years before I was born.

• I would want to know the winning lottery numbers

• 16 years.

Cause when I'm 6... there's nothing much I can do

I didn't understand that second part

Lol it would tell me the truth about what happened back then

yup true

• I'm curious on why you choose 16 years and 6 years and not different numbers

What do you mean

Because 6 years would be around the Time my mom's life be going on and I get so many different sieds of the same story I don't know who is telling me the truth and 16 years puts me past college and on my own

Ok, good answer, thanks.

• I would like to see 6 years before i was born. My mom would of been 17 in between meeting my dad. She got married right out of high school at age 18
    that was in 1963 than 5 years later i was born.

• Question: can I change my future?

Well when you look in the past u can't fuck with anything no one can see or hear you and u won't be able to touch anything but I suppose you could try to us the info u got from that time

Ok then I'd look forward 16 years and if I don't like it I'd change it..

But looking forward 16 years would have changed it already. It would influence tiny decisions and events that would effect big decisions and events and just looking at my future would change it entirely.

• 16 years into the future, to see if my life is worth living

• i'd look into the future

• the future, I would like to see what is coming

Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it.

• Why would I look 6 years before I was born? I can read about that. Or ask my parents.

I cannot my mom won't tell me shit about the past with out getting pissed or twisting the truth

It sounds like there is something in your family past that you are really curious about but can't seem to get straight answers.

I can't get the truth about anything in the past

• 16 years into the future. I'd make a fortune if I knew what will happen in the next 16 years

• I would like to see what the future has in store for me

• Definitely the future. There's nothing I want to see 6 years before I was born.

• 16 years in the future to make sure i am on the right track in life.

• I don't get the point of looking 6 years before i was born.

• Well I wouldn't have any interest in the past before I got here. So I'd have to say to the future :).

What Girls Said 7

• Past so I can see my mom as a teen haha! Well she was 17 going to 18...
    And see my grandpa before he passed away

• 16 years into the future would be more beneficial for me. I don't think there'll be much to see 6 years before I was even born.

• I'd say 16 years into the future. Just because I'm really curious on how this world is going to turn out to be & I know that a lot is definitely going to change, so it's kinda exciting. But I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't mind looking 6 years before I was born either.

• Well I would want next weeks lottery numbers and to know what stocks to back

• I feel like while it'd be bad luck to look in the future and I might very well jinx myself, I'd still wanna know.
    Curiosity killed the cat, you know what I'm saying?

• As much as the future part sounds exciting, I'd not want to know about It. It would take away all the fun or horror, therefore I'd say 6 years before I was born.

• The future