How often are people nice to you?

• Always
  • Mostly
  • More often than not
  • 50/50
  • They're usually indifferent. Not nice but not mean either
  • They're usually MEAN.
2mo And what ddo you mean by "nice"?
2mo Update

Most Helpful Guy

• It was during his performances in One Dam' Thing that Hutch first attracted the attention of his royal fans, after the Prince of Wales, Lord Mountbatten - and Edwina - were watching from the theatre's boxes on opening night.
    Wealthy Edwina, the daughter of King Edward VII's banker Sir Ernest Cassel, was said to be instantly enthralled and at the post-show party she was introduced to the talented young singer, according to biographer Charlotte Breese.
    A few nights later Hutch, who was himself married to wife Ella Bird, was said to have sung directly to Edwina when he performed a late-night set at a London nightspot.
    At the time Hutch was living with society belle Zena Naylor, and had enjoyed affairs with screen sirens Tallulah Bankhead and Merle Oberon, as well as another bright young thing, 'Babe' Plunkett Greene.
    The West End's leading matinee idol, Ivor Novello, was also rumoured to have been one of bisexual Hutch's lovers, and in 1930 Hutch made debutante Elizabeth Corbett pregnant.
    When the child was black Elizabeth's Guards-officer husband was appalled, and the baby was given up for adoption.
    None of that seemed to deter Edwina, however, with one BBC producer Bobby Jay telling Ms Breese: 'I was at a grand party.
    'Edwina interrupted Hutch playing the piano. She kissed his neck and led him by the hand behind the closed doors of the dining-room. There was a shriek, and a few minutes later she returned, straightening her clothes.
    'Hutch seemed elated, and before he returned to the piano, told me that, with one thrust, he had flashed [propelled] her the length of the dining-room table.'
    Edwina was said to have showered Hutch with presents, including a jewelled gold cigarette case, a gold ring with her coat of arms engraved on the inside, and a gold and diamond watch.
    She was even thought to have commissioned a jewelled sheath for Hutch's aforementioned manhood. The singer would proudly show off the sheath to his fellow musicians.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• Most of the time, cause I show respect, demand respect, and I'm nice towards everyone unless they give me a reason not to, but sometimes you come across an asshole.

• Usually indifferent. I am usually ALWAYS the nice one to everyone. But I don't seem to get much in return. Almost like they are polite to my face but don't want me to help them.

• As a single dad , I've encountered unwarranted meanness & hostility from women that assumed I was a sex predator and /or unfit parent , simply for being male. From my observations I find women are much kinder to their own gender , than to men , I'm always polite , but neutral / businesslike with people , but have noticed too , that in customer service , women smile at other women , but are stony & cold when they deal with men. Is this social conditioning at work?

Voted E by the way. But have had undeserved does of F !!

@peachblossomluck This wasn't at work , this was out & about , mainly food service , women serving seemed much more positive to their own gender , many other men have noticed this too. My treatment as a male parent , yes it was sexist & just plain nasty , I had to apply a great amount of self discipline to stop myself being negative towards women as a whole , it did reinforce my decision to remain permanently single. Thank you for your response , appreciated !!

• 3d

How awful:(

• Most are neither nice or mean to me - they're just indifferent -_-

• Never😔

• People are always nice with me. My awesome friendly personality has kept me out of jail, fines, helped me get promotions, get out of fights, get cool freebies etc. I always have to fight job offers off.

But that same personality is like a nuclear bomb in non-attraction. The friendshipzone King right here.

• Mmm most of the time well if they aren't i usually make it known. My hometown never took kindly to people who didn't know respect i tend to carry that with me still.

• Men are usually open to talk and friendly but women are mean and hostile most of the time. Is it a wonder women never hardly get approached no more over here then complain of "where are all good men gone"

• I don't get much nice. I mean nice by polite or friendly. I don't show much nice at first myself though..

• someobe bought me a snickers today!

• Only the people I know really talk to me. I wouldn't know the nasty comments behind my back, even from friends because snitches are not welcome. I wouldn't know 100% who are mean to me. Being a shy, and socially awkward person, I'm probably seen in a way as rude and disrespectful, so I wouldn't doubt the nasty comments said about me, although I try to be as nice and polite as possible.

• Mostly, people are nice/polite, hence so am I. You do get the occasional bad attitude, but hey, they can't help themselves, I won't bash them out of spite.

• Mostly people are nice to me. Maybe because I am intelligent and helpful.

Nice means , they like you , respect you and are kind to you. When they need help , they trust you. They never try to show you in poor light. they help you too and take part in your joys and sorrows.

• People are sometimes nice well i put barriers up and a wall cause i was abused and bullied so i tend to think everyone will do that to me.

• most people are nice to me because i smile a lot.

• mostly

• pretty much always, but then I am always nice to them so it gets a positive repsonse

• On here? Sometimes to rarely. In real life? Most of the time.

• Not as often as a pretty girl but a lot

• More often than not.

• Depend on the individual actually. 🙁.

• mostly :)

• 45 percent nice. 55 percent rude.

• when they what's somthing

• I think it's mostly

• never because im a dick

What Girls Said 16

• I normally Don't have a problem.
    However, the other Day when I was in the Gym in my place, an Unruly guy came in and began to Hassle me. He was on "Something." I ran to get my Manager who had a Big run in with him, Assaulted the manager, and when the cops came, they arrested this Crude Dude for carrying Unregistered guns, there was a Warrant for his arrest and Yes, he was on Meth.
    There is always someone once in Awhile with no Smile. Such as Life.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I get along with most people in general. I treat people how they treat me. I'll be respectful of they are respectful towards me.

If someone is mean then I either retaliate with sarcasm , or cut all contact with them. People who are mean are usually at " war within themselves"so are best ignored.

• Considering I'm still in high school (senior year, yay), indifferent is basically everyone's default. If not that, than mean.

• Only my mum would I class as being nice to me and maybe 1 friend. Everyone else is either a jerk or indifferent.

• Typically, people are pretty nice to me.

• mostly

• People are nice to me so often that when someone is being a jerk, I avoid them because I feel like they must really have problems if they can't be nice to me.

• Of course not everyone is nice 100% of the time, but Im surrounded by more than enough love :)
    I used to be bullied and it makes me realise my luck with great friends now every day.

• G) Depends on what people :P

• Always! I don't remember the last time someone was mean to me. (Unless we're talking about people we know very well them my answer changes to most of the time)

• Being from the south most of the time people are very friendly

• Not usually

• 99.1% of the time.

• Most of time

• Mostly

• Whenever they are in a good mood. Somethin I hate about the place I live rn.