Who said it game. Trump or Hillary? Can you guess which candidate said which phrase?

Let's start with an easy one:

1. Which candidate wore a $12,000 dollar suit to give a speech about income inequality?

2. Which candidate said they carry hot sauce with them everywhere to "pander" to black voters?

3. Which candidate said "I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president we will attack Iran if it attack Israel, we will obliterate them."

4. Which candidate made a joke about "colored people time" saying that black people are always late?

5. This candidate suggested a 12yr old rape victim made up accusations because she "enjoyed fantasizing about older men".

6. This candidate accepted millions of dollars from the Kings of Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Amman.

Well how many of the above are Trump and how many Hillary?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• It looks they all have been said by Trump, but Hillary could say them just as likely, people defend her but she is pure evil.

• well in the video it'll be answered, I won't say who said what, but that's the whole point it could be either

• All of those are from Clinton. None of them are from Trump.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm no expert but it sounds like all of your examples are referring to Clinton. Can I assume you're a closest Trump supporter? If so, MAGA. MAGA away, you beautiful bast@rd.

• I'm more libertarian actually, I haven't fully made up my mind but I can't vote for Hillary

• that's true! Do you think they can actually build a wall?

• I'm sure they can, if they put their mind to it. Not sure how well it'll work though.

• I say all of them are from Hillary.