What Are Your Thoughts On Women Being Mean To A Woman Who She Thinks Is More Beautiful Than Her?

I don't think they should

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• Insecurity. It isn't about the physical appearance. But the internal beauty that most women today do not have. Instead they have vanity. In this world, there will always be somebody who more attractive physically than you, and you maybe more physically attractive to somebody else. Gotta suck it up, its life. People are going to be attracted to who their attracted to.

• You just gotta leave it alone. Unfortunately that is an everyday struggle because girls growing up were told that guys are very "visual" and that is what makes women become so fixated on looks more than ever. In the end they might become friends cause that's how I met my best friends.

• Catty and Bratty, @Red88xxx.
    However, Not... Surprising.
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing. xx

• Happens more often than not. It's childish and immature.

• uncalled for, immature and catty

• It's uncalled for, plain and simple.

• Sooooo stupid and childish

• Bitch :)

• A lot of insecure women do that. It's not the other womans fault that she isn't as attractive.

• Lol it is what it is
    We re in a competitive society

• She's an insecure bitch.

• I don't think it is right on how some people take their insecurities out on others.

• Petty and insecure.

• She's a dickhead

• It happens a lot it shows that the woman hasn't developed maturity yet

• Happens all the time.

• It happens a lot. It's not nice, but it happens.

What Guys Said 8

• seems like it's based on simple jealousy and envy. not cool

• I think "bitches be bitches!"

• Yes jealousy is a very ugly emotion - It is very destructive - I don't see the point of it, who does it benefit

• It's envy and jealousy that causes it with insecure girls mostly but it is mean of them to do

• its just hilarious.

Why is it hilarious?

i always laugh so hard when i hear a female friend hate on another girl out of jealousy. i always tease them about it lol.

• 1|0
  • Stay out of it. Young women are all the same they bitch and moan about other girls while trying to tear each other down so to outshine each other. I used to work in an office full of young women and learned to stay well out of it. Girl will be girls.

• Do you see what happens, Larry when you F a stranger in the A?

.. shit, wrong meeting.