Need a new phone. Any suggestions?

I'm using a galaxy s4 now but it's kinda broken. Need a replacement but I don't know which one. I want it to be new but also affordable. Any suggestions?

What Girls Said 1

• IPhone 7 . I'm 100% happy with it

First world problems: I can't charge my phone while listening to music

XD

@Dipsy

Every phone has its pros and cons. It's still the best phone out there. Besides, I don't use earphones , so that's irrelevant to me

What Guys Said 1

• New AND affordable? Depends on a few factors. You buying it straight from a manufacturer or through a carrier? Paying in full or monthly? Sticking with Android or jumping to iPhone?

I was thinking about getting a galaxy s6 which is new enough and affordable for me. But it's not water proof and that kinda holds me back.

But how are you gonna get it? If you go through a carrier you're options are limited. There are some good, newer companies out there that produce good quality phones at 2/3 or sometimes 1/2 the price of a Samsung or LG