Guys, Are bigger girls attractive or are smaller girls preferred?

I am a bigger girl than most, so just out of curiosity. A friend and I are trying to do this as a sort of research question to prove a point to some friends. We think bigger girls are just as attractive as smaller girls. Bigger girls refers to those who are larger than average and may or may not be healthy (I for example am healthy). Smaller girls are those who are either average or below. Please state why in the comments.

• Bigger girls are better
    11% (3)
  • Smaller girls are better
    63% (17)
  • They are both equally attractive
    26% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I can only speak to my own preferences. I prefer smaller. My friend calls them "malnourished" and counters with his own preference (a bigger girl)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• If by bigger you mean fat, then thats not attractive. If you mean taller, or more curvy as opposed to smaller skinnier girls, then I think either can be very attractive. Just being straight up fat though is unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am attracted to not-big girls. Dunno why. Just am.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really matter to me. A girl is a girl and I'm attracted to all, skinny, athletic, thick, curvy, chubby, and fat girls. Many different things make a girl attractive, not just her body.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they're not so large they're unhealthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • if by bigger you mean taller, I dated both I prefer smaller short girls. if you are talking about fat girls someone else can have that dish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love bigger girls not real thin girls are gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy. I like a bit of fluff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Each type has its own benefits

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously doesn't matter as far as she loves me 🍻

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree.. atrracted to larger women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean bigger as in overweight, or tall?
    Small as in skinny, or short?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

We are referring to weight.