What Do You Think About A Guy Who Gets Shy Talking Or Being Around A Beautiful Woman?

I Personally Get Why That Happens To Guys

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually think it's very cute when a guy (and sometimes even girls ) get nervous around me. I have a tendency to intimidate people lol.

What Girls Said 2

• I have never been with too Many Shy Guys. Most of them were Friendly and outgoing like Myself.
    However, there probably have Been a Few in between, but I was never Mean. I took my time with him and we Nursed and Nurtured Something Special.
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing. xx

Thanks for the Like, hun, have patience with me. I will get to your message. xx

• What Do You Think About A Guy Who Gets Shy Talking Or Being Around A Beautiful Woman?
    That he's shallow as fuck and wants to fuck/date the gal. I find guys who are shy talking to or being around a beautiful gal are so because they value looks so much that it's all they focus on. They're not intimidated of her because of who she is but what she looks like because he values looks so much he doesn't want to embarrass himself or risk doing something that will result in him not getting to fuck/date her.

That's harsh a lot of guys don't have that mindset and actually want to date her

"Just because he wants to date her doesn't exclude the likely truth that he wants to fuck her." you are so full of yourself. I don't know why you are getting defensive and trying to argue. all i stated was my opinion and all you had to do is ignore it and move on. Why does it matter what i said, im just some guy on the internet. this is what is wrong with our generation. people care too much about the small little shit that doesn't matter and dont care about actual issues that are affecting this world. All I am saying is open your mind to others ideas and do something with you life to help yourself and the world.

@MentosMan
      "Just because he wants to date her doesn't exclude the likely truth that he wants to fuck her." does not equal "a guy would only date a gal purely for sex". That states he's dating her and wants sex that just because a guy wants to date her doesn't mean he also doesn't want sex.

I'm not getting defensive or arguing. You said I stated something. I'm asking you to show me where. You haven't.

You didn't just say your opinion. You lied claiming I said something I didn't.

Don't go on some pseudo philosophy bs because you were called on your lying bs. Own it.

Seems more like what is wrong with our generation is that people say/do whatever they want and whine/rant when they are held accountable for their words/actions.

What Guys Said 6

• I think shyness in these situations is tied to a lack of self-confidence that has resulted in some social immaturity. Guys like this feel like a fish out of water when they are around a girl, regardless of whether she is extremely attractive or just average.

• it's understandable and pretty normal

• It's understandable if it's the first time meeting the person. For some strange reasons we seem to think that being attractive makes you a better person.

It not really that so much as you want them to like you and you're worried that they might not. That's what shyness is, a fear that people or a person might reject you. You just need to practice acting with confidence and realize that if someone doesn't like you it's okay because there are 6 billion other people, maybe 7 billion now.

@Ratiocinative Very true, but we want them to like us more than we want others to like us, because they're attractive.

• Pretty normal, happens all the time to me

• I get pretty shy myself
    I don't know man, eventually the shyness fades, but only after we get talking for a bit. The hardest part is saying "Hello" lol, after that things get easier

• I don't particularly care