What's the worst thing you ever said or did to someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not loving my ex wife like she deserved.

What Guys Said 8

• One time I told someone that their parent's greatest regret was that the abortion didn't take, and that if he would do me, and indeed all of society the favor of killing himself, the world would be a brighter place.

To be fair, it was to a car salesman.

• Okay, fine, I'll tell you everything...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp9sEMEeTtc

• Errrr... probably some fight-related stuff😖

• The worst thing i ever done was completely stop talking to this girl i use to hang out with and she get to the point that she would cry she would tease me and i really loved her but she only wanted friendship, i wanted more but she would come on to me. I hate to be blunt but she was the only girl i cummed for so i know i loved her. She turned me on with showing me her hairy pxxssy and tease me but things happen in life.

• You don't deserve a friend like me.

• Well, holding a gun to someones head. It was business, not personal. I really wasn't going to pull the trigger. I didn't even have a round in the barrel.
    True despite my user name.

• I don't know about in person, but I did send a dirty email to a crush in 6th grade. Turned out to be her mom's email address. Whoops! Big problems after that but nothing serious. No charges or anything like that.

• I'm too lazy to do anything bad.

What Girls Said 0