Best and worst public restrooms in your country?

Most Helpful Girl

• Worst- pot-o-potties. nasty
    Best- the one at my gym at school. So clean and amazing. Doesn't even feel like a public rest room haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally speaking, the ones at the airport at the best. They are patrolled and maintained to a very high standard. Train station ones are generally okay, too.

The worst are probably the ones in parks. This is the most recent one I used:

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../SibeliusWashrooms.jpg

Yes, it is in a brand new building. But there's only two of them, because family + accessiblity requirements. The door was incredibly heavy, and it STANK inside.

What Girls Said 3

• I never use Public restroom. Only once in Kuala Lumpur's Airport Lounge because it's remarkably clean.
    Public restrooms gross me out.

Wait, how is that possible? Do you... not ever leave home for more than a few hours at a time?

Don't you at least have to use bathrooms at restaurants, or other places where you eat/drink with people?
      •_______________•

For some reason, it never happened to shit in public restrooms except once. Guess it was the exception.

This woman's problem included hotel bathrooms, etc. Whenever she moved, it also took her a week or two to be able to go in her new place.

• best one i used was at a high-end gym
    worst is port-a-potty. yuck!

• I never use public restrooms they're all sick!

What Guys Said 16

• Though it wasn't easy, I managed to use every single restroom in the States of Florida and Georgia, including jails, prisons and insane asylums, and all but 23 I can recommend to virtually anyone.

Can you list them?

Sure, though there are several hundred thousand so it may take me awhile.

• The best in my area are usually restaurants, which makes sense because you need people to maintain their appetites.

In particular, there's a chain of vegan restaurants in southern California (named Native Foods) that have the *cleanest* public bathrooms I've ever seen. Like, they freakin' sparkle. Haha.

The worst in my area are probably the restrooms at the beach. Specifically, Newport Beach restrooms are AWFUL. The stalls have no doors, the floors are always wet so you're walking through God-knows-what, and the odor is horrendous.

• Simple - The worst dive bars - The best fancy hotels - Always know where the nearest fancy hotel is for your own comfort.

• Airports and shopping outlets are not bad but gas stations and rest areas are the worst but unfortunately you got to use them if you can't hold it

• That's easy Starbucks Bathrooms are the cleanest when you absolutely have to go in public. The FUCKING worst is AM/PM gas station bathrooms... i'd rather use a Porta-John in the blazing hot sun.

• Almost all public restrooms are bad here, I just use them if I have no other option.

• I've used a couple here and there at like parks/trails what not.
    They've been all perfectly fine. Well maintained.

• I don't know I use the bathroom all the time
    Worst was at a gas station somewhere in Virginia

Best was at Brooks Brothers 😂

• Hospitals. Decent restaurants.

• Obviously portapotys, disgusting. Shit just hanging out beneath you, not even yours. I've also seen weird shit at school, Walmart, and McDonald's, and multiple gas stations

• The best, probably a fancy restaurant. The worst, probably a gas station.

• Best are in malls, worst are at the bus stations

• Worst ones are in North Carolina... Thumbs up if you got that.

• worst: a port o potty at a construction site owned by trump

• Public Restrooms are terrible everywhere I go, regardless.

• I haven't gone on a tour of restrooms in america lately so I can't say.