Might have a "bad breath" reputation?

I grew up with teeth problems due to genetics. However, I had bad breath because my teeth were decaying I had two root canals at the age of 12. I have dry mouth because I was depressed and barely ate or drunk fluids. And maybe neglected my hygiene a little. My family always called me out on it and maybe unconsciously others smelt it. But now at 24 I am taking better care of myself, I just picked up insurance and will be getting a deep cleaning, and my tooth pulled that should help wth the stinch. But I do have paranoia too very bad. I feel like last night this guy at work who has a crush but I made obvious im not interested but he's a cool guy. I think he was throwing hints that my breath may have smelled. He started talking about waking up to my morning breath and I told him I was going on a trip he said to pack up toothpaste and etc. I gave my self a breath test and didn't smell anything. My mouth was dry tho so I don't know. But he always say he wish he could kiss me and wants to drink behind me. So I don't know. I'm sure I will feel more secure once this tooth is gone and I recover from my dehydration spell

What do you all think?

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• Ew. Maybe go ask a dentist for advice? We arn't dentists pal. Well, some of us.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Wtf your teeth are decaying?

0|0
    0|0