What would you do if you where teaching your Grandma to use a computer, and while teaching her she managed to delete the internet?

She managed to delete the internet by releasing an advanced alien computer virus that wiped out all computers and servers connected to the internet.

Most Helpful Girl

• My grandpa was amazed that my mom's car has a GPS, backup camera, and that you can hook your phone to it. I can actually see this happening. There's nothing I would do, it is gone.

Most Helpful Guy

• My grandma was amazed when she knew I can play online with someone else

I swear she thought I was a lunatic or a magician when she saw me looking at the tv and talking lol

What Girls Said 2

• Nothing, since getting mad at her would be pointless.

• Nothing you could do it's gone.

What Guys Said 4

• Alien computer virus? The odds of that ever happening is unlikely. Otherwise we'd have all communications disabled worldwide long ago. And why would it be waiting for my grandma to trigger it? Why not the Aliens themselves just use it by now already?

No internet? No problem. I still can play on my computer locally since I most play single player games anyway.

• that reminds me f this link that sends you to the end of the internet. its supposedly the very last page with nothing after it your pretty much done when you reach this page lol.

http://hmpg.net/

• Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing after all...

• It's better than her finding my porn stash.